Part 6

a/n sid: hey i would fucking DIE for josuke i love him so much

Also sid: so bart wrote pretty much all of the last 2 chapters but now im coming back. we all know that bart is the better writer anyways but that wont stop me!

Bart: shut the hell up you're better. also if you don't love josuke No Rights. and if you don't love okuyasu I'll kill you

Robert wasn't quite sure what was going on. This wasn't a new feeling by any means; ever since he had met Jonathan his life had turned into a bizarre adventure.

He enjoyed spending time with Oid- or maybe that wasn't the right word. He wanted to see Oid again, to sit there under his gaze. He liked it. It felt good to be the one who was wanted.

He'd left with Jonathan so quickly, however much he wanted to be there with Oid. He knew why, obviously, he'd already wrestled with the crisis he'd had before and accepted it. It was just fact now, that he had feelings for Jonathan, but he didn't know how deep they went. Surely they couldn't be much more than superficial. He hadn't known the man for long, and while they had gone through some crazy things together (killing Dio, Zepelli in general) he doubted that he could have deep feelings after such a short time.

Maybe he should hang around with Oid more, preferably less drunk. He liked how he felt around the other man.

Now, Robert and Jonathan were walking together, on the search for Baron Zepelli. Jonathan swore up and down he wasn't going to let Zepelli surprise him this time, which would make it the first time, compared to nine others.

Jonathan was talking intensely about something, gesturing concisely and getting quite into it. Robert wasn't really listening, to be honest. Jonathan had these brown eyes, deep in color like a night sky, and prettier than any blue or green eyes that Robert had seen.

That meant neither of them were paying attention to their surroundings.

Jonathan's foot caught on something on the ground and he pitched straight forward. His words were still hanging in the air when he hit the dirt, landing roughly on his face and knees.

"Are you okay?" Robert asked. Jonathan rolled over, sitting up. There were dirt smudges on his cheek and on his shirt, and there were little bits of gravel stuck to the fabric. But then Jonathan grinned, and they both started laughing.

Robert offered his hand and helped Jonathan to his feet. He consciously had to stop his hand from lingering against Jonathan's, instead shoving it in his pocket. He cursed himself internally. Damn, he got it bad.

Hamon training went as usual. Zepelli snuck up on Jonathan, and they went to the waterfall to train again. Robert made fun of Jonathan from the sidelines again, but this time he also couldn't help but to... observe, per se. Appreciate, even. Whatever the word for it was, Robert just thought that Jonathan looked damn good. He wasn't like, ogling or anything. Just appreciating. Hopefully neither Hamon users noticed, Robert thought he was fairly decent at being subtle.

But then, again, Zepelli called for a break. Robert's heart skipped a beat at the thought of wrestling with Jonathan again, though with nerves or with hope he wasn't sure.

This time, though, Jonathan came up onto the bank. He stretched his arms, Robert looked down at the ground.

"That got me tired," Jonathan pouted. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Robert swallowed, and patted the ground next to where he sat. "Sure, Jonathan."

Jonathan flopped onto the grassy bank, rolling over onto his stomach and resting his head on his arms. "You were pretty drunk last night," he said. "Feeling okay?"