chapter 3

Damon POV

When I saw sophie going to lunch with Sam I dont no why it pissed me off but I got so angry urgg what's happening I've never had these feeling to someone other then my family but I feel the need to protect sophie, when I first saw her that day in my office she looked so innocent not like that other sluts that came in trying to flirt with me she was different she didn't even try to flirt, back to the point when I got to my office after leaving them there to go to their lunch i was pissed i want to be the only man to take her to lunch, wtf me the only ma what's she doing to me I'm cursed after lunch I was waiting for sophie I called her into my office knock knock "come in" I said and sophie walked in and took a sit " u called me sir" she said I really wanted to ask her about her lunch with Sam "how was lunch" I asked sounding like an idiot she looked ar me and said fine fuck okay "I dont want you seeing Sam again" I said pissed she looked at me shocked "what why I can hang with whoever I want sir" she said saying sir loundly at the end "stay away from him" I said she got up fast " I can speak to who I want" she said pissed off i got up and said "you work for me sophie if you want this job obey me" I said In a dominant tone she was breathing hard the next thing she said left me shocked " fine i quit" she said and was about to leave but I blocked her way and pinned her to the wall "your not going anywhere sophie" I said she stood frozen in her spot i smirked "oh really and who's gonna stop me you" she said they copied my smirk and tried pushing me off but I didn't budge "your mum works as a nurse it be a shame if she lost her job" I said she looked shocked "you wouldnt" she screamed at me "oh I would your mine sophie remember that" I said and let her go she ran out my office, I sat back down and put my hand throw my hair and signed I'm a selfish am what do you expect.