chapter 17

Today is the day I meet Adam and Sarah Damon's best friends yes I am nervous, will they like me? I really hope their nice,

I was in the kitchen eating like always well  cant blame me I'm 5 months pregnant so stuffing my face is relevant  and I finished my food the door  bell went off "I got it" I heard damon shout "damon my man"  i heard a mans voice I'm guessing Adam "come in" damon said I saw them all come in the kitchen and I woman I guessing Sarah who's also pregnant with a boy. "Ah you must be sophie I'm sarah" she said happily I smiled "yep that's me nice to meet you" I said and she hugged me "it's so good having another girl here instead of these morons" Sarah said and we heard they guys say "hey" and we both giggled.

"So how did you and damon meet" Sarah asked, should I tell her what the hell not "umm well he kidnapped me" I said and she bursted out laughing "hahaha omg you got me good babe" she cried she stopped laughing when she saw how seriouse I was "fuck off now way" she asked now it was my turn to laugh at her face

"no joke but obvs that was neally a year ago and somehow managed to full for him and have his baby so yh" I shrugged and she sat their shocked "DAMON YOU KIDNAPPED SOPIE" she screamed omg thanks Sarah seriousy, Adam and damon walked in  all tall and sexy with there suits on, I sat back while Sarah told Adam about me being kidnapped  and infront or damon like seriously girl.!

I felt a presence behind me i was about to turn around when I hear "tsk naughty girl" I new what he ment but shrugged it off not caring and he went back to his seat drinking a whisky and looking at me smirking. What's with him today like wtf!

"I'm tired