chapter 9

I woke up and tried moving but I had a heavy arm on me I tried moving his arm but he only pulled me closer "where are you going" he said I froze "ummm tto thhe bbathroom". I stuttered scared he will get angry at me he let me go and I hurried to the bathroom and done my business, before opening the door I stop there breathing in and out.

ok you can do this just open the door so I opened the door and he wasnt there I signed in relief, and got dress in Jean's and a huddy, I opened the bedroom door and went to the kitchen I smelled bacon ummm yummy can never pass up a bacon wheither I'm  kidnapped or not I sat down at the table  "you hungry baby girl" he asked I blushed at the baby girl nickname I nodded damon put a plate full of bacon eggs toast yum I'm starving we dug into our  breakfast neither one of us spoke witch I didn't  care to be honest.
After breakfast was done I went to the liven room it was really big well his hole house wall skip that I mean mansion was bloody huge he had maids cleaners even gardeners and guards outside like omg how rich can you be like seriously.!? I wipped my head around as I heard damon come in and sit down I moved away from him he frowned at me "you dont need to be scared of me sophie" he said
Really damon you pinned me to the wall kidnapped me tied me to the bed and I shouldnt be scared! "What are you thinking about" damon asked looking at me intently "nothing" i lied he shook his head and frowned, I wonder if he will let me call my mum I haven't spoke to her in 2 days I became sad thinking about my mum,
will I see her again I didn't  no I was crying until I felt damon wiping a tear of my cheek. "Why are you crying love." He asked umm I dunno maybe cause u kidnapped me and I want to speak to my mum!! I screamed in my head " can I call my mum" i asked him he stayed quiet and took my phone from his pocket and handed it to me before I could call he grapped my wrist "dont say anything about this or there will be trouble." He said in a threating voice I nodded and dialled her number ringgg ringg "hi sweetie I haven't heard from you in a few days I was beginning to worry" she said I felt like crying I really need my mum " hi mum I'm sorry work has been really busy and I've been finishing really late" I croaked out hating lieing to her but I had a no choice.
"Aww sweetie that's fine I miss you to, make sure you call me okay I love you" she said I sign really wanting to tell her " I will mum I promise I miss you and love you to" I said then we hung up I wiped my face I felt a hand on my shoulder and I moved away not wanting him  near me he caused me to cry and he thinks comforting me will help! " I'm sorry sophie" he said I sarcastically laughed sorry my arse "yh j bet you are you got what you wanted" I spat angrily at him and turned away he signed and got up and left the room.