Shattered III

The silver jeep mile by mile overcomes the deserted road we are on. After about four hours we have almost reached our destination. A deep green forest tries to swallow the road, thick, ancient trees close the sky above the road. A pleasantly relaxed atmosphere prevails in the car.

The rest of last night in the hotel was hell. The next morning I packed my most necessary clothes and all toiletries and we left all the trouble behind us. Tae seems more relaxed. The more distance there is between my husband and me, the smaller the danger becomes for me.

The asphalt road turns into a gravel road, which after the last bend opens the view to a beautiful house. It is a log house, which blends into the quiet and untouched nature on a clearing. At the back of the house, there is a small lake, light waves and the gentle dance of the reed in the wind are the only movements around us. No paparazzi, no traffic noise and no time pressure - just Tae and me.

A cozy fire crackles in the fireplace, the unmistakable warmth of a wood fire warms my almost naked upper body

A cozy fire crackles in the fireplace, the unmistakable warmth of a wood fire warms my almost naked upper body. Tae insisted that he treat my bruises with the cream the doctor left there. He gently and tenderly touches my back, massaging the soothing paste with light pressure. The smell of fire and Tae relaxes my mind completely. His closeness and the touch of his hands are balms for my soul. A slight sigh leaves my lips, I feel Tae slightly tense. After a short interruption, his hands continue their work.

"This feels so good, you have incredibly talented hands."

Longing and intoxicated by his closeness I wish to feel his fingers on my upper body, his lips behind my earlobe and his erection on my butt.

"Tee, you tempt a saint and I am God knows not a saint!"

His words cause a tingling sensation in my stomach that causes a pleasant tension between my legs. I decide to irritate him, his words just sound too seductive.

"Temptation? Tae, what temptation do you mean?"

His dark growl sends a shiver of excitement down my sensitive neck. He leans towards me, his hands caress my neck, he certainly feels my goosebumps.

"You tempt me, little one, your body, your smell and the sweet taste of your tongue lure me, I long to touch you. At night I dream of you, you below me and I between your naked, willing tights, ready to penetrate your narrow, warm hole."

His hands wander across my spine, separating and enclosing my waist.

"Your movie, how I wanted to be the one you beg for more! Your satisfied wheeze would not only have been faked with me, I would have made you scream."

Gently he nibbles at my earlobe while his hands come dangerously close to my nipples. I can't imagine how far we would have gone. This man, my bodyguard, let me lose all my control, near him I feel desirable and attractive. Fortunately, or perhaps unluckily, the loud cracking of the wood interrupts us. A big, glowing spark flew from the open fireplace directly onto the wooden floor. With a soft curse, Tae takes his fingers off my body and rises.