Chapter one: Can't a girl sleep?

YN pov:
I wake up to teen boys screaming from across the street. "Elijah, bro that was SICK!". I groan and open my curtains to see about 5 boys running around out in the neighbors yard with a camera. I check my phone to see it was 11:23am. I had to admit, I was sleeping in but there was one week until the first day of 9th grade and I wanted to relax. I get up brush my teeth and hair then get dressed.

I went outside to film a youtube video for my channel: (your channel name here).  I set up my camera on my front porch. I start to speak into the camera. I look up at the boys and one of them is looking me dead in the eyes. He had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. I got butterflies in my stomach and quickly looked back into my camera lens and realised I was still filming.

I couldn't film with that boy constantly staring or the loud laughing so I decided to just stop and eat breakfast, well, lunch. My mom and dad were talking to my little brother James about basketball practice for the new school year. He was going into the 6th grade.

Thats when my phone rang. Harley was calling. Probably asking if im ready for high school for 500th time this week. i Thought as i pressed answer.

Harleys pov:
I called Y/N to ask her when she was going to get her locker numbers and books. I asked if I could go with her and her mom because my older brother olden who was now a 12th grader, was getting on my nerves.

YN pov:
I went to look for my mum because Harley asked if she could come with us to get our books. I couldnt find her ANYWHERE. I asked dad and he told me she was across the street with the neighbor...... at the same house those boys were at, great. I ran across the street and knocked on the door. I heard running footsteps towards the door and backed up a little.