chapter 6: First Day!

It's now the first day of 9th grade

YN pov: it was the first day of high school and I woke up at 5:00 am because I couldn't sleep. I played games on my phone until I got 2 text messages. The first one was from me, Harley, and Jordan's group chat.

J: GM bffs first day!!!😊😄😳

H: GM lovelys ✌💯😁

Y: GM y'all lol 😇🔥🍭

The second text was from Elijah?!

Elijah: um...good morning YN👋

Y: hey Elijah GM
Y:what's up?

No answer after that but he read the message, weird.

Elijah pov:

I texted Y/N this morning because I wanted to have a convo with somebody. I got up to brush my teeth and get dressed but when I came back I didn't see a reply from her. Of course she wouldn't reply, she hates me. I got dressed and set up my backpack.

Ethan pov:
I seen Elijah texting somebody. I got up to see who he was texting when he went into the bathroom. He was texting YN! I opened the message so it said read and dismissed it from his notifications. I did it so that Y/N thought he left her on read. She didn't say anything else after that. I heard him coming out of the bathroom so I went back I to the hallway. " did my phone get a notification?" He asked me. I kind of freaked out and yelled "I DON'T KNOW!" and went to my bedroom.

Y/N pov:

I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that I got dressed. This is what I wore:

I took a long time to get dressed so I had to immediately go to the bus stop

I took a long time to get dressed so I had to immediately go to the bus stop. I left out earlier than my little brother James so I told him bye as well as my parents. When I got to the bus stop, Ethan and Elijah were already there. We stood awkwardly and silently until the bus came 5 minutes later.

We went to all the stops including Harleys, Jordan's, Cody's, Dylan's, and Andrews. This really cute boy got on also he looked at me and waved, I waved back and blushed. Two seconds later I look up and Elijah is giving the boy a death stare. The boy notices and walks to the back.

. Andrew was already kinda a cool kid so he sat in the back. I was also sitting in the back but one space away from Andrew. Elijah sat between us. He studied his schedule once again and put it in his binder cover. Our homeroom teacher Ms.Sandrina walked in, we went over class expectations and got to talk the rest of the class.

Elijah pov:

I was going to talk to Andrew the rest of class but this girl named Mariah had started flirting. Jeez Andrew is such a ladies man. I looked over at Y/N, she was drawing something. I looked over her paper. All of a sudden she dropped her pencil and it rolled by my foot. I picked it up and handed to her. She said thanks and went back to her drawing. Trying to get her attention I ask what she was drawing, she looked at me, dead in the eyes but seemed to catch herself. "Uhm a new YouTube channel banner design" she said shyly. I said cool and asked her......