Calm Down

Ethan p.o.v
When I calm down, the bell for the end of the day rings. Kids pile out of the class looking at me and Y/n. We go to our lockers then head to the exit. "C'mon Ethan, lets go to our bus". I stayed silent and followed her to our bus. When we got on the bus Elijah was sitting in the back looking annoyed and upset. Y/n sat next to her friend and they started talking. I sat next to Elijah and asked him "you okay bro"? He ignored me and kept his eyes out the window. "Are you still upset with me?" I asked again. He just pulled out his phone and acted like he didn't hear me. I looked over to Dylan who just shrugged and turned to Andrew.

Y/n p.o.v
Yes, I helped Ethan, I dont like seeing people upset, or sad, or angry, even though he was such a jerk to me. I got into the bus with Ethan, but sat with Harley. It was quiet except for the usual conversations. There were no shouting boys in they back of the bus, you can already guess who those shouting boys would have been: Elijah and his "crew" of assheads. "Harley, isnt the bus quiet today?" I say, "those boys aren't loud today". She was about to respond when our stop came. We got off the bus. We we're the last stop on the bus and it was only me, Harley ,Elijah ,and Ethan.
(Andrew, Cody, and dylan get off on different stops) then Harley hets a phone call. When she hangs up she says "I gotta go, Y/n/n (your nickname) my mom wants me to run errands with her" and books it to her house. I wave and turn to Ethan and Elijah. Elijah hasn't said any thing to me, which is strange because he usually does. I run up to him "hey like" I say in a cheery voice. He kept walking "like, are you okay" I ask in a more serious tone. I put my hand on his shoulder and he moves it away from me "don't touch me" he says in a angry voice. Im shocked, shook even. I stay silent and look to Ethan, he shrugs and looks worried. I then turn to go home.

Elijah p.o.v
I'm upset. Really upset. I seen it. Y/n and Ethan were in the hall alone, together. I don't know whether they were flirting or not, but they were holding hands. Maybe he was getting back at me for giving him the silent treatment. I got on the bus, then in came y/n and Ethan. He was acting like nothing happend, asking me if I was okay. I ignorned him. He knew that I liked y/n. When Our stop came y/n ran up to me saying hi, ugh she isnt so innocent. Then she had the audacity to freaking touch me. I jerked back and told her in my most irritated and angry voice "dont touch me". She stopped walking. Then I walked up my driveway and seen her crossing the street to her house.