chapter 3: Seriously!

YN pov:
My mom just smiled and told me that me, Elijah, Ethan, Dylan, Andrew, and Cody were going to the same high school! I could not be live my ears. Before I even met the boys they got on my nerves, imagine 4 years together. No way, Seriously! I wanted to protest so badly but with only a week to spare nobody could do anything so I kept quiet. "That's, great, mom" I fakely smiled. I said I had to go and prep for the upcoming Monday (first day). "bye mom, Bye Mrs. Best".

When i walked outside the one of the twins, Elijah started staring at me again. I waved slightly and he turned light pink. "was he blushing" I thought to myself, but I ignored it and shook it off.

Elijah pov:
I couldn't help staring at Y/N, she probably was unconformable. She looked uncomfortable this morning when I did it, and we both had made it awkward by holding eye contact. I'm glad Ethan or my friends didn't notice because they would've teased me about it. I can't wait to go back to school honestly, I want to be closer to Y/N, she isn't like other people, she seems confident, i like that.

Y/N pov: I felt eyes burning the side of my head. I slightly glance up at Elijah again as I pull out my phone. He's Staring but its not a creepish stare, its an admiration stare and I didn't mind.

I called Harley when I got back across the street and in the house. I realized my mom forgot to answer the question because she was got off track by what she was telling me, classic mom move. When Harley answered I told her everything, every single detail.

Harley Pov:
Y/N called me and said she didn't get an answer from her mother. Then she said it'll probably be okay because her mom really liked me AND we were friends since 3rd grade. Plus her mom is SUPPPER nice and caring.