[D.J.S]//broken wrist

It had been a gloomy day all day long and the why don't we boys decided to go out for dinner at around, 9pm. They all seemed pretty happy and in a good mood but Daniel, he was not.

He had been thinking about a recent break up that happened cause of all of the hate. She had broke up with Daniel not because he wasn't good enough. But because all the hate brought by the fans, she wanted to end things to drawl all of it away from her.

He had been devastated, developing a sad and gloomy mood just like the weather.

Everyone but Daniel were ahead, talking and chatting while he was trailing behind with his hood over his blond hair. Jonah turned and saw as the blue eyed boy walked with sadness and defeat.

He ran back and stood next to him, trying to stir up a conversation.

"Any food you looking forward to?" Jonah asked, hands in his pocket.

"Not really" Daniel reply's, wiping his running noise.

Jonah sighed as his shoes stepped in a puddle and soaks the insides

"Listen, dude when you want to talk with me and the guys about your situation, we're here for you bro. We aren't going anywhere" the brown haired boy said passionately.

Daniel shrugged as a lump was stuck in his throat.

"Thanks, I guess"

Jonah nodded and ran ahead to the others where they were happy and in a good mood.

They were so far ahead of Daniel that they crossed the next street. Daniel waited for his cue to head to the next street while the others slowly walked farther. Finally, the light turned green signaling him to walk across to the next street. He was 1/3 across the street when suddenly Zach called to him.

"Come on Daniel" he yelled with a smile.

Daniel rolled his eyes and began to run in the rain. That's when it all went down.

There was a certain spot Daniels foot ran against that was slipper. Daniels feet instantly slipped from under him and his whole world went in slow mow. His whole body flew back, every car honking at him as he landed, trying to catch himself with his wrist but instantly regretted it.

As his hand hit the concrete trying to catch himself, he heard a crack and instantly cried in pain. The rain pores down on his body as he laid helplessly in the middle of the road with pain shooting in his wrist. His vision got blurry and dusty as the honking of the cars brought a head ache to him. He cursed under his breath as he squirmed around on the wet road trying to find a release to the pain he was feeling.

"Shit" he mumbled under his breath.

He immediately felt his whole hand swelling rapidly. His head still aches as people continue to honk at him ruthlessly. Finally, he heard the muffling voices of his worried best friends.

"Dude you good"

"Hey, sit up"

"I'm so sorry"

"Stay awake"

So much was going through his mind. The pain, the confusion.

"Shit, it hurts!" He yelped, him grabbing his wrist and quickly retracting from the throbbing.

"What happened?" Jack asked worried for his sad friend.

"We got to get you off the road bro"

They all quickly grab him and take him off the road and he cried in pain. They set him down on the side walk and crowd him as he lays there in pain. He looked down and noticed that his wrist was bleeding. It must have been pretty serious considering it hurt Daniel so bad.

"Ok dude, what hurts?" Jonah asked with concern and guilt in his eyes.

Daniel whimpered as he raised his hurt wrist in the air. He wanted to tell them how he was feeling but his words wouldn't run out of his throat. He growled, the aching only getting worse by the second.

He already knew it was broken. The swelling, the bleeding. Everything was burning, even up his body.

"Do you need to go to the hospital, or can you just ice it?"

"I-it's broken" Daniel's voice was raw and shaky but he couldn't control it.

The tears streamed down his face uncontrollably and the pain kept increasing.

"I-I don't know what to do"

"Call an ambulance, o-or something"

"Should we help him up?"

Once again, the confusion rained down on him and his friends.

"I think I'm gonna- " Daniel let out as he winced in pain.

His vision went blurry like before and he couldn't take all of this ruckus. Finally, he got what he wanted and everything went black.

Daniel gasp, sitting up but instantly retracting from the pain throbbing in his wrist. He looked around and noticed he was in a hospital bed and his arm was in a cast. He yawned and immediately his worried band mates greeted him with tears. They instantly malled me with a big hug and he whimpered with pain. They all pull away and look down at the ground with guilt.

"Whats going on?" Daniel asked as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"You really scared us, Daniel. Like, bad" Zach said, his cheeks redder then usual.

"We thought- we thought you died for a second" Corbyn said, his eyes water.

Daniel chuckled and held his wrist close to his chest.

"I wouldn't have died from that guys, it was just a little bit of pain" he said reassuringly.

They all chuckled.

"A little, your whole wrist is broken. It was so bad they had to put a full arm cast on you" jack told him.

He nodded a little before giving them his ocean eyes

"I-I'm sorry I scared all of you. I was just- "

"In pain" Jonah finishes his sentence.

They all sit in silence before Daniel winced in pain again.

"W-What's wrong" jack asked stumbling over his words on accident.

"It still hurts" Daniel told them, his face scrunched.

"Dude you gotta stop doing that" Zach said, laying his head on Daniels legs.

"Sorry"

They all chuckled before getting in a group hug.