[J.M.R.F]//burn

Jonah was casually chilling with the guys on the tour bus. Everything had been fine through the whole day. Nothing had gone wrong.

Jonah was drinking his coffee and the rest of the boys were just talking. Everything was fine until jack and Zach started wrestling like they always do. Everyone laughed at it cause it was funny. Jonah just chuckled and took a sip of his coffee but winced from the slight burn it gave his tongue. He had just made it so I was pretty hot. Zach and jack continue to wrestle and jack finally just shoved Zach and Zach feel back, knocking into Jonah's hands and making him spill the coffee on his bare chest.

He cry's in pain as the burning feeling runs through his whole body. Everyone looks back with surprise as they hear their best friend cry in pain.

"O-oh my god Jonah, I'm so sorry" Zach said, putting his hand out to support his friend but he couldn't.

"Fuck! It burns" Jonah screamed and all the boys had to react fast.

"Get him ice!" Corbyn yelled and everyone jumped to their feet and searched the bus.

Daniel had grabbed Jonah and placed him on the couch. His body was covered in red marks and burns. He was scared for Jonah. Zach and jack had found ice and threw it to Daniel and he immediately placed it on his stomach. Jonah grasped Daniels arm from the feeling of the cold ice being placed in his burn.

"Shit, it hurts so bad" he says and gasp for air as if he was holding his breath.

"Take a breath Jonah, relax ok" Corbyn said.

Jonah nodded and Corbyn grabbed his hand.

"Zach jack, go get wrap!" Daniel demands.

They quickly nod and run to go search. Jonah's body was trembling and and he was burning. It felt like he was being lit on fire.

"Hey bro, you're going to be ok" Corbyn said, squeezing his hand in his.

Jonah nodded and laid back. Zach and jack had come back with the wrap and they did what they could. Daniel held the ice to Jonah's burned stomach and Corbyn started to wrap the clothes around his body. Once they had covered it, they tied it tight and pulled a pillow under Jonah's sweaty head.

"Better?" Daniel asked.

Jonah nodded before sniffling up his tears and taking a breath.

"Dude, we're so sorry. We didn't mean for this to happen" Zach said with shakiness.

"It's fine, I'll be ok" Jonah said and pulled Zach and jack into a hug.

"But let's wait to wrestle after I'm done with coffee" everyone laughs.

Word count *447*