[C.M.B]//Raped{R}

Albion_dxd123 sorry it took so long girl! 🖤

⚠️ : pretty harsh and does state details about it

⚠️ : pretty harsh and does state details about it. Skip if you don't like it but don't leave hate or we're going to have some problems.

Corbyn has his cold hands in his hoodie pocket and trailed down the street in the big city. They were staying at a hotel till tomorrow when they leave to head to the next city which was only like an hour away.

He tends to go on walks at night by himself to refresh his jumbled up mind and get ready for the next day ahead. Yes, it's dangerous to walk out in the city at night alone but that's what Corbyn likes most, the fact that he was alone and got the time to himself was helpful for him. But....this one night didn't end well for him.

He continued to stroll down the dirty and crowded streets and was about to head down an ally way that cut across to the next street and would take him back to the hotel.

As he was cutting across, the smell of alcohol and drugs filled the 20 year olds nostrils. He groans at the scent but quickly continued to make his way down the dark ally way. Then, that's when he saw a figure standing at the end of the ally. Then, two figures at the end of the ally. Corbyns eyes furrowed and he got slightly uncomfortable as he got closer.

Two older men stood, they looked young but not as young as the nervous bean. One with brown hair and the other with a dyed pink. They stared intently at him until he was out into the city again and out of the ally.

"Hey you" one of them called and Corbyn quickly turned around.

"Come here pretty boy" the pink hair demanded.

Corbyn gulped, the uncomfortable feeling getting bigger. He felt his stomach clench and his eyes started to water.

"We dont want to hurt you, we just want to talk" the brown haired boy said.

Corbyn took a breath and slowly walked over to the boys, them looking him up and down. His cheeks go red and he fiddled with his hoodie.

"What's your name?"

"C-Corbyn" he stutters.

The brown haired boy laughs before responding. "I'm Dax, and this is Trevor" the brown haired guy said.

Corbyn gulps again and nods his head.

"W-What do you guys need?" The blond asked the grown men as they continued to stare blankly at him.

"Get him"

Dax smirks before grabbing Corbyns hood and pulling him into the dark ally where no one could see. The younger screamed as they pushed him against the wall and ripped off his clothes.

"Get off of me!" Corbyn demands but they begin to whisper to each other as they held the sacred boy against the wall.

"You bottom first, then we'll switch" Trevor said before looking back at Corbyn and smirking.