[Z.D.H]//allergic reaction{R}

_ambitiousavery  for you, sorry it took so long 🖤

The boys were sat at a Italian restaurant, nice outfits and crazy looking foods.

They had been on tour, finally catching a break and decided to head to a nice restaurant for a little treat. They had already ordered and were pretty stocked about the up coming food that would be sat out in front of them.

Zach on the other hand, was only planning on eating some of Jonah's food considering Jonah got a big plater and Zach wasn't that hungry.

He didn't remember what the oldest got to eat but Jonah had mentioned that it was quite delicious. Of course Zach believed him and since he didn't know how the night was going to end, he didn't care.

The food had been placed down on the table, the why don't we boys getting ansi in their seats. Daniels food was placed down first, then jacks, then Corbyns, then Jonah's. Zach shook his head as he watched his older friends drool over the food.

Jonah suddenly handed Zach a piece of bread.

"You have to dip it in this weird looking sauce, it's sooo god" the oldest stated before returning back to eating his food.

Zach shrugged and quickly dipped the small bread into the cup of sauce Jonah was talking about. It was good, a weird after taste but Zach liked it. He liked it enough to keep eating it but in the end, it didn't go well for him.

Zach stopped, putting the last piece of bread down and feeling as his body changed in mood. He closed his eyes and licked his lips, feeling as though he had an itch on the inside of his mouth.

He began to nibble on his lip it giving him some sense of relief but suddenly he felt his skin rattle. He gasped and quickly lifted his hoodie sleeve and began to scratch his arm, a big red rash laced to his skin.

"What the hell?" He mumbled as he continued to scratch at his skin.

"What's up bud?" He heard Jonah asked and the young boy frantically gripped the table, his eyes getting bigger and watery.

"I'm itchy, jo" Zach claimed and Jonah quickly shrugged.

"Must be nothing" he said before finishing his last pieces of food.

Zach swallowed the lump in his throat, the back of his mouth got dry and it felt itchier by the second.

"Holy shit jo, it's starting to hurt" Zach struggled to say before gripping his throat with his sweaty hand and huffing.

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Yes, it's so itchy"

Zach lifted both of his sleeves and started to scratch ether side of his red skin.

"Holy crap, look at his arms" jack points out making everyone look.

Redness spread through his soft skin and the younger began to panic.

"W-What do I do?" Zach asked frantically before reaching up and scratching his now red and raspy neck. A hive was beginning to form there on his Adam's apple.

"Here, I have Benadryl in my bag" Daniel said before grabbing his back pack and reaching inside and searched.

Zach continued to scratch at his skin. He stared to cry and he felt his eyes getting swollen as he did.

"Take this" Daniel demands, handing Zach a pill and the pained boy quickly takes it.
"it'll slow down the symptoms until we can figure out what's going on"

He pops the pill in his mouth and then takes a drink of his soda. He gasp as the pill went down but the scratching didn't stop yet.

The sweat dropped down his head and the panic took over the boy.

"It's a allergic reaction, but to what?" Corbyn asked and Zach quickly pointed at the one thing he was eating with out a word considering it was to hard for him to speak.

"Let's get him out of here, get the check and let's take this boy to the hospital" jack proclaimed and everyone agreed.

Once they paid for the meal that gave Zach a allergic reaction, they noticed their friend had settled down. The Benadryl must have kicked in.

"Here Zach, we're taking you to the hospital ok" Daniel said before grabbing the young boy's head and rested it in his lap.

"Ok, Imma take a nap" Zach pronounced making everyone giggle.

"At least he isn't crying" Corbyn said before starting the car.

"That's true"

The boys talked for the rest of the way to the hospital, Zach was still knocked out though.

Word count *762*