Before

Notes

(This is before the game just so you know. Now you get to read what happened!)

Lord beerus: It was early in the morning and I was hungry. I was still tired but I didn't want to go back to bed until I ate something. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a box full of chocolate. I then walked back to my room and sat there. I wonder where Whis was. Hope he didn't ditch me and go to Earth to try new foods. I hate it when he does that.

I pictured Whis trying some new food without me. He looked so cute and happy. I smiled at the thought. I snapped out of my thought remembering I was tired.

"Hey Whis where are you? "

It was quiet. Weird. I dose off to sleep. I dreamed of Whis. He was treating me like a pet for some reason, praising me and petting me. Then I realized why. It was because I was a pet... Literally. I looked at myself and saw I was a dog. Even though I didn't like being a dog I did like him praising me. It felt nice being noticed as something he loved instead of something he deals with.

I woke up then. And I saw Whis. He just stared at me.

"Is something wrong? "

(W) "Umm... I just wanted you to know we were invited to planet earth to play a game."

Is that it? That's all he had to tell me? "Is that all? " I knew something was wrong... Whis wasn't himself. He was usually happy and calm. He looked upset. "What's wrong?" I asked and Whis looked angry.

(W) "It's nothing, my lord." He was lying. Whis wasn't the best liar when he was around me. Which is weird because he used to get away with so much.

"Don't lie to me Whis what's wrong?"

(W) "I SAID IT WAS NOTHING MY LORD NOW DROP IT!"

I glared at Whis. He glared at me back. And this was how our day was going to start.

Whis: I noticed my chocolates were gone. Of course, Lord beerus ate them. I was a bit angry but not too angry. I felt my head pounding and decided to sit down. I spend all last night thinking about what had happened at Grand Zeno's.

(Zeni) "Angels serve their Gods. You can't change that. You live to serve and nothing else. If you have a problem I wouldn't mind destroying you. You can easily be replaced. So stay in your place and don't come back unless you have something that won't waste my time. You may leave now Angel of the 7th."

Stay in my place. I tried not to be mad but I couldn't help it. I go through way more trouble than he does. I knew we angels didn't have much of a say in things, which made me a bit angry.

"Stay in your place, says the 2-year-old God who can't even count to ten. Maybe they should consider getting an education before being king of all 12 universes." I then realized he could probably hear me. And if not him then Grand priest. I shut my mouth and went to look for Lord beerus. I noticed the box of chocolates near his bed. It was empty. And he was asleep, not much of a surprise. All he really does is sleep. My staff then started glowing. It was Bulma.

(Bulma)b"Hey Whis."

"Hello, Bulma. Why are you calling? Is there an event coming up?"

(Bulma) "Yeah, I'm holding a grand game with tons of prizes and snacks. I was wondering if you and Beerus would like to come. I would have called earlier but the game is today. If you can't make it that's ok."

"Well my Lord is currently asleep but I'm sure he'd like to come. "

(Bulma) "Great I'll give you the address, we will start at 2 and end at 4. See you there."