Party/ Planning a wedding prt. 1

(C) Cus

(M) Marcarita

(V) Vados

18- 18

(Ch) Chichi

(B) Bulma

(W) Whis

Esme- Grand priestess

🚨 (MAY NEED THIS) 🚨

Beerus: "Take your time... I understand if you're not ready." I honestly wanted what was best for Whis. And if he wasn't ready that was ok with me, don't want to rush him. I patiently waited for an answer. My knee started to hurt from kneeling down for so long, but I didn't care.

(W) "I... I don't think I'm ready..." I kind of felt sad but understood. Maybe it was too much for him right now.

"I understand Whis."

Vados: "WHAT!?!?!" I don't understand. My brother loves Lord Beerus. Why did he reject him? All of us, besides Lord Champa, we're shocked.

(C) "HA! SEE I TOLD YOU! WHIS LIKES ME MORE THAN BEERUS!!"

"Lord Champa it's not over yet." We all sat and waited for an explanation.

"Mother, you know he loves Beerus, why do you think he said no?"

(Gp Wifu) "We'll just have to wait." She didn't look worried which confused us. Instead, she just smiled and watched.

(W) "I'm sorry my lord... I love you so much, but... I'm not ready for kids." I began to understand what was going on.

(B) "Whis what are you talking about? I'm asking you to marry me."

(W) "I know but, I'm not ready to take care of children yet. I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility."

(B) "Wait, do you think when two people get married they immediately have to have children?"

(W) "Well yes. Goku, Vegeta, and Krillin all have kids. And they are married. So I suggested that after marriage you must have kids." Oh, brother...

(B) "Oh Whis, you only have kids if you want them. You don't have to have them, right now I just want to know if you want to spend the rest of your life with me. Do you?"

Whis: I apparently misunderstood the rules for marriage.

"So, no children till we discuss it?"

(B) "No babies till we discuss it."

"Then... I accept your proposal."

A few months later...

Bulma: "I can't wait for the wedding! It's going to be so incredible! I can't wait to see Whis in a beautiful wedding gown!"

(Vegeta) "Oh please, it'll be like any other wedding. Don't get too excited about it."

"Vegeta... Lord Beerus and Whis are getting married. OF COURSE, IT'S A BIG DEAL! They're GODS Vegeta, GODS! And it's a big deal for them so please act like you at least care."

(Vegeta) "Fine."

Goku: "You sure they'll need all this stuff Chichi? Whis said they wouldn't need much."

(Ch) "That means to bring as much stuff as you can. Everyone says, oh we don't need anything just showing will be enough. No one ever means it Goku! And I know exactly what to get them!"