Extra Update

A: ok readers. The first chapter of the Ginyu force is out! Yay! So go check that out!

Ginyu: Yes GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! You know we'd get a lot more reads if you had followers.

A: I know but I just like to write I only care that people are reading these even if they are making fun of them. (I'm talking about U! Yes you that ONE PERSON!)"

Ginyu: Pls go and read it we worked hard on it. Yes us! Not little miss I know Spanish! We the Ginyu force!

A: Bro your story in that chapter was the worst out of all of them. Guldo and I are planning on giving him his own story.

Ginyu: ok he needed another part but I'm learning! I know what an onomatopoeia is!

A: WE ALL DO! Ok second announcement! Um... Oh yes sorry, I forgot for a second. I'll be updating for every 3 reads. When a story gets 3 or more reads I'll update it. I know that sounds stupid but I need people to read these that's all I care about.

Grand priest: This is my chapter can we start now?

A: This is just some extra info. Ok, READ!!!!

Hello

Grand priest: I held Vados in my arms. She was waiting patiently for her new baby brother. I set her down and picked up a bundle.

"Daddy Daddy let me see the baby!" She held out her tiny arms as I slowly handed her the baby. He looked like his mother. He had a cute little nose and cute little cheeks.

"Vados dear, this is your baby brother Whis. As his big sister, you must protect him and train him." She wasn't paying too much attention as she looked at the baby.

"Daddy, where's mommy?"

"Mommy's still recovering." The baby started to kick his tiny feet as he opened his big eyes. He had eyes just like his mother but his father's nose. He stared at Vados for a while before looking around. A small smile crossed his face.

"Daddy he's so cute and tiny!" She cradled the baby in her arms. He looked at me then smiled. What a cutie.

I took him back and went to check on my wife.

She was in a bedroom with low lighting and some water in case she was thirsty. The walls were painted purple and there was one huge window that faced a patch of flowers.

"Hey honey, look who's awake."

"Oh my..." I handed her Whis and she looked at him as he looked at her back.

"Oh goodness, he's precious! He got his father's cute nose. Isn't he just wonderful!" She said as she booped him. Her smile faded.

"Is everything alright my dear?" Then I sensed something. It was positive energy. We hoped at least one of our kids would have it. The energy was a good thing. It was a sign he would be successful and strong.

"My dear, he's different from the others. There's something about him that's unique." I felt it and became overjoyed.

"He's gonna be a great angel. I know it. And it's all thanks to my beautiful wife." We kissed for a while then pulled away to do our own things.

A few years passed and the other angels weren't being as nice to him. Mostly because he was the favorite.

They would fight with each other and I, being the head of the place had to always break it up. Korn, being one of the oldest, would be put in charge of watching the youngest ones while cus helped out with the Grand Priestess. Of course, Korn did not like watching over them, he wanted to do his own thing. Yet some who Whis and Vados would always find him.