(say in whis voice) Oh my!

Note: ok so I usually don't do this but I decided to write another part! I may do this often. This is a long story and could be a while before I finish it full checking for mistakes and get lots of people to read this. Honestly, if you read this or not it doesn't really affect me.

Anyway, you may continue... Oh and...

🚨 There will be no lemon unless someone mentions it... 🚨

Grand priest: NOOO! How COULD THEY DO THIS!? HE CAN EVER KNOW!

(Zeni 1) "SURPRISE! ITS A PENDANT OF A LADY!"

(Zeni 2) "YES, A LADY! WE DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT SHE WAS ONE OF THE ANGELS THAT WORKED WITH YOUR FATHER. AND SHES VERY PRETTY!"

(Zeni 1) "YES VERY PRETTY! VERY VERY PRETTY!" OH THANK THE ME! I thought they knew who she was. (Was going to say thx the angels but he is one soo)

(W) "Oh, she is pretty Indeed. Thank you, sires, I am honored."

"Now my son we need to talk..."

(W) "Oh... Yes, father." I lead him to a room which was dark.

(W) "Father where are we?" I grabbed his neck and locked the door before the supreme kai could come in.

"Don't you dare show any of your siblings the pendant understand." I gave him a glare.

(W) "Y–Yes f–f–father... Please– let gg–go..." I did and walked out of the room. What's wrong with me. Why did I do that?

Whis: father had grabbed my neck and it hurt a ton. He's been acting strange lately. I just wanted to go home. I rubbed my neck and followed him back to the entrance with supreme kai.

(Shin) "Oh, there you are whis I was looking for you. Is it time for us to leave?"

"Yes... Yes, it is." I said my goodbyes and we left.

Goku: (yes Goku) Man I was hungry ( of course ). But then again I didn't want to go home. Chichi was mad that our planet almost got destroyed and I did nothing about it.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU DID NOTHING! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP THEM!?"

"I'm sorry chichi only Whis can really stop them..."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T HE STOP THEM?!"

"Calm down, he was hurt..."

"THEN THAT'S WHEN YOU STEP IN AND TAKE HIS PLACE AND STOP THEM YOUR JUST LUCKY THAT OTHER GUY WAS THERE TO STOP THEM!" I used instant transmission to leave and head to Bulma's.

"Goku? GOKU!!!!!"

Bulma: I tried calling Whis again but he didn't answer.

"Grrr... WHY CAN'T THOSE 🐷🐷 GIVE ME A BREAK!? I WORK SO HARD ON THAT PARTY AND THEY CAME AND RUINED IT!!" I called again and this time someone answered.

"WHIS ARE YOU THERE?! YOU BETTER NOT HANG UP ON ME!"

(V) "I'm sorry my brother isn't here right now."

"Oh, you must be vados his sister right?"

(V) "Yes, I am. Has my brother been giving you a hard time?"

"Well, sort of. He's been ignoring my calls and left my party without apologizing for the mess."

(V) "Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Wait so you're his older than him?"

(V) "Ohohohoho! Yes, I am and he's always been a baby to me. Don't worry he will pay for what he did and I'll make sure he calls back to apologize to you."