Chapter 2

Craig smiled at me, "c'mon, it's Smitty guys!" He said hoping they would somehow know it was me. A new guy to their group realized who I was first, "oh!! Hi! My name's Brock, Mini talks about you all the time!" I smiled.

Lui nodded, "you know me! How've you been?" I let out a small laugh, there were- a lot more of them than I remembered. "I've been good. I'm back for Senior year."

Everyone greeted me and Evan was the last. "The names Evan, I think we had Chemistry in Sophomore year," he said sweetly. I wish we had more than just Chemistry. "So, how long have you known Craig?" "My whole life really. Since we were...7? That's when I moved here from Canada." "You're Canadian too?" He smiled at me. "Heh, yeah." "I'm glad that I won't be the only Canadian in the group now."

"You uh- you want me to be apart of your group?" "Of course! All of the guys like you!" "What about-"

"What's happening over here?" Delirious asked stepping up to me. I gave him a terrified look. "Why are you talking to my friends and my boyfriend?" "Del, he's just talking with us. I wanted him to join our group." Delirious gave me a dirty look before turning a blind eye. He walked away from Evan and I and joined Marcel and Tyler in their conversation.

"So, you in?" "I guess- I'm just kind of worried if Delirious will get used to it since he kinda stole my phone earlier. "Yeah, he can be an asshole sometimes but once he gets to know you he'll be nicer and more approachable." I nodded taking in Evan's advice.

Delirious has always scared me. His mask made him more scary so he's not as scary to me but I'm still scared of him.

"How long did it take him to get used to you?" "It took close to a year but he got used to me faster than the others since he developed feelings for me. Now we're dating." "You don't seem too enthusiastic about dating him?" Evan sighed and moved to sit on the table. I followed his movements and joined him. 

"Don't get me wrong, It's great dating him but uh- there are rumors going around. I really hope that they aren't true because I love him so much..." It hurt me to hear that Evan loved Delirious so much. I mean, Evan didn't even know me. I should just let the guy live his life...

"Hey uh- since people think that you're new, do you think you could try to befriend Luke Patterson?" I thought for a second trying to see if I knew him. Another new kid. "Sure, I guess?" He smiled and swiftly put his arms around me and engulfed me in a hug. I froze. I know this doesn't seem like much but it was to me. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. He was so close to me. He was touching me. But I know that it didn't mean anything to him.

He seemed to realize what he had done because he pulled away just as fast as he began embracing me. I grew sad as he moved back slightly but I didn't show it. "Heh, sorry about that..." "It's fine." "But you froze-" "It was just- sudden. I didn't really know what to do." "Oh. I'm still sorry. I should have warned you." I shook my head, smiling at him. He was so sweet.

How is he dating someone like Delirious?

"It's really okay, you don't need to apologize." He was about to say sorry again but he stopped himself and smiled back at me.

"Can I see your Schedule?" I nodded and handed him my paper.

"Hmm...seems like we have gym, math, and chemistry together."

I smiled even more at that. "We should get to our first period classes soon. Brock, Brian! You have your first period class with him!" Evan called out. Brian nodded, already knowing that we had first period together, Brock smiled excitedly.

The group broke into parts and I followed Brock, Brian and Marcel. Marcel wasn't in our homeroom class but he was in the class next to our class. Brian opened the door for Brock and I and both of us looked around trying to find the open seats. I chose the corner seat in the back, Brock chose the seat next to me and Brian chose the seat in front of me. From across the room I saw John. I tried waving to him but he seemingly ignored me. Or he didn't see me. Yeah, he probably didn't see me.