Scene 2

Fade in

Cafeteria - lunch

Raven and Blair are sitting at their table but they still feel every once in a while people staring at them. Which leads to built up anger.

RAVEN

(angry)

If that guy sitting behind me stares at me one more time I swear, he won't see what's coming after him.

BLAIR

You know there's nothing we can do about it. We came to a boxing gym full of guys what do you expect.

RAVEN

Yeah I know but don't you find it annoying though to constantly be undermined and being thought of as weak.

BLAIR

I do find it annoying but its what comes with being a girl. Guys are immature and you know sometimes they don't use their brains to think.

RAVEN

(chuckling)

True that, but its just that this guy behind me has nonstop been staring at me and im done with it. Be right back.

BLAIR

(concerned)

Be careful.

RAVEN

(freakishly calm)

I know.

She takes off her jacket to showcase the tattoo just so he knows specifically who she is because she was done with his staring.she get to the table, two men, the one that was staring at her and the one staring at Blair.

RAVEN

(slamming her fists on the table, harshly)

Stop staring.

Axel

(void of emotions)

Why, im aloud to look at what and WHOEVER I want.

(he looks her up and down)

RAVEN

(angry)

My eyes are up here bud.

(she flicks his chin so he looked her in the eyes)

RAVEN

(pointing at the other guy)

And you, stop staring at my friend

As she goes to walk away someone catches her wrist and pulls her back.

AXEL

(provoking)

This is between us, princess

Raven does a full 180

RAVEN

(fuming)

WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.CALL.ME!!!

AXEL

(standing, alerted)

What does that nickname bother you, princess?

Raven gets up on the table and walks across it. To land right in front of his face

RAVEN

(angry)

What gives you the right to call me that and to provoke me, you still have no idea who I am do you? Are you that clueless.

AXEL

(smirking)

Well I own this whole building so let's start off with that.

RAVEN

(provoking)

Wow, so impressive, you own a building full of sexist men.

AXEL

(full of himself)

Well a boxing club is no place for women you don't have the strength to do boxing.

And the last straw was pulled. Raven calls Blair over to teach this boy a lesson.

RAVEN

(shouting)

So you say this place is no place for women, right that women don't belong here that they belong in houses doing everything.

AXEL

(smirking)

yup.

RAVEN

(freakishly calm)

Guess we will go then wouldn't want to mess up your club.

AXEL

(skeptical)

Yeah...

RAVEN

(calm)

Blair wait for me in the car please I will be there soon just need to get my stuff from the ring. Oh and just go put my jacket at the ring please.

BLAIR

Will do. Oh and (looks at axel) you're so screwed, sorry can't help you.

(she skips out of the cafeteria to the ring)

Raven looks at Axel with a look that could kill

Fade out