June 23rd 2019

Sometime Yesterday Afternoon: I walked into my bedroom to find my curtains messed up and my blinds closed as well as broken. I asked my parents and they said that they don't know anything about it. My brothers don't even touch my curtains. It is apparent that someone or something got ini my room while I was out of the house on a trip.

Around Maybe 3pm: Alright so first off I was at work and I didn't catch the exact time so I'm making an educated guess. I was working and out of no where I got this pounding migraine. I had no Tylenol so I pretty much dealt with it for the whole day.

10:22: I just got done with a shower and I got a bloody nose. This could be easily explained but I still thought it was worth mentioning. As I was in the shower as well I kept thinking about really smart things that an interrogator would do since I was planning to interrogate my mom on something. Then I started to think of what it would be like to be a proxy which was really random.

10:22pm: I came into my room listening to a Timothy Wright playlist I made. I decided to open my curtains and open my window since my room was hot but after that I sat in my bed and since my window is right next to my tv and bed, I was looking in the reflection of my tv since it's off at a light. Suddenly the light disappeared as if someone stepped in front of it. I immediately shut my window and curtains. Almost right after my music on my speaker started to glitch and cut out randomly. This is a big "fuck no".