July 14th 2019

Around 2 am: I was sitting down painting on my floor, talking with a friend about some weird stuff that has happened to her recently. I've felt like I don't need sleep that much anymore which is kinda nice. I've kinda lost the motivation to eat too. While I was painting though I noticed that my twitching and stuttering had began acting up. I would twitch occasionally about 20 minutes. The twitching wasn't small either it was like a whole body twitch. The time began to shorten between the twitching as well as my stuttering. I felt like I had a common cold too. When I finally got in bed though I felt the presence of something in my room. I chose to ignore it though and go to sleep. Another thing worth mentioning. I've been having real bad mood swings. I'll go from happy to numb in a few seconds. It's strange.

10:00 am: I just woke up from a dream that seems like it stands for something. I don't remember how the dream starts or ends but I remember I got sexually assaulted by 3 guys and I don't remember much that happened after but somehow I started to rain hell. I had a demon or something come and help me make those people suffer. It was like some final destination shit if you ask me. I grabbed one of the guys who assaulted me though and somehow I managed to brand his stomach with some sort of mark. I don't remember how it ends but I think at some point there was my demon holding my hand as we walked though all the death and suffering that was going on. Weird dream.

10:41am: I went into my book to publish a new entry when for some reason all this weird shot popped up. I took a screenshot.

Every time I clicked on the draft it said that story was not downloaded

Every time I clicked on the draft it said that story was not downloaded. There were five of these drafts.

9:50pm: So me and my friend are on the spirit board again and some fucked shit is going one. We both moved so we are doing this in her new house. We got a candle too this time.