two

-

The cafeteria was full, like always. Everybody was cutting in line to get the last piece of maling but sooner or later all the maling was ate. Dan already bought some snacks and was looking for a table to sit at. Luckily, he found his bestfriend Brendon in the corner.. with another person who he doesn't know. Dan goes near the table while the unknown guy points his finger towards Dan, trying to get Brendon's attention towards Dan. Dan has arrived at the table the time Brendon turned his head to check on what was happening.

"Hey Bren." Dan said in a slightly exaggerated voice. Brendon stood up from his chair and greeted him back. "Hey, Dan!" Brendon replied. "I see you got a hold of the maling.." Dan sighed. Brendon chuckled. "Yeah, I got the last piece. Man, now I see why people fight over this. It's just a piece of spam but it's still damn lovely." Brendon managed to say in one breath. " "Oh yeah.. This is a friend of mine." He said turning around to face him.

"Oh, Hey. My name's Phil. Phil Lester." Phil said while standing up. "Oh. I haven't seen you around, new student huh?" Dan replied. "Yeah, I enrolled mid year.." Phil laughed. "Okay, quit talking. Dan, we need to get you a seat so you can join the table." Brendon exclaimed. Dan immediately looked for an untaken chair in the room and took one, putting it against the table then sat. Everybody went dead silent.

Silence filled the room, until Dan's phone rang. "Oh, hold on. Let me answer this." Dan said as he took his phone from his pocket and walked away to the washroom.

Dan— Hello?
Dan's mother— Come home. I got something to tell you.
Dan— Um.. Can't you just tell me here?
Dan's mother— No, It's important and we need you here this instance.
Dan— Okay? I'll be there in like, 5 minutes.
Dan's mother— Okay. Bye, stay safe sweetheart.
Dan— I will, bye mum.

Dan's mother hung up and Dan put his phone back in his pocket. He walked away from the washroom and towards the table he was recently at. "Hey Bren, we have the same science class right?" Dan asked. "Oh, yeah we do. Why?" Brendon replied. "Please tell Professor. Way that I had to leave for an emergency at home." Dan said. "Eh? What happened?" Brendon asked. "No time to explain, I gotta be there as soon as possible." Dan said. "Well ok-" Brendon said until Dan cut him off. "Bye!"

--
[Dan's POV]

"What happened?" I said worrily while opening the door. I saw my parents infront of me and a little girl beside them. "We have a surprise for you!" My mum said happily. Well thank god, It's not something bad. "Tada!! We adopted a little girl." My dad said carrying the girl with his shoulders. "Why'd you have to adopt? Can't you just.. make one?" I asked. "Oh, because we wanted to help the orphans to get a new family." The mum said. "Well okay, that's nice." I said smiling a bit. I walked towards the child and got on my knees to see her face. She had blond hair, blue eyes, and rosy cheeks. I knew at that moment that they're gonna care more for that child than me. "Okay, in fairness.. She looks beautiful. " I admitted. "I know right? She's perfect." My mum took the child off my Dad's shoulders and carried it like a newborn baby. "Okay, I'm gonna head to my room now." I said walking away from the scene.

---

I open my phone, seeing thousands of notifications from a group chat.

—All_My_Friends_Are_Sucking_Dick_Right_Now— GC

beebo 🐝: bro wtf, theres a new student in school

ross 🌹: bitch what nobody told me about a new student, is he handsome

beebo 🐝: ryan wtf

ross 🌹: im gay and lonely deal with it

beebo 🐝: 🙄

peej 🚽: SHUT UP IM READING WATTPAD YALL ARE SENDING ME TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS

ross🌹: turn the notifications off then

beebo 🐝: what's happening in the story of yours pj

ross🌹: i bet u 100$ he isn't gonna respond

peej 🚽: its a texting fic

beebo 🐝: give me the fucking money coward

ross🌹: woopsie daisy
—————————————

danvowell: hey bitches
Sent 10:34 AM

A/N
hello, kinda on writer's block rn soo yeah.
sorry

next chapter is gonna be just texting

ok bye

(unedited)