five

it's juicy sis

[At Home]

"Mommy! Brother h-hurt me!" She choked. Tears streaming down her face looking at her fake cut. "He doesn't like me!!" Dan's mom stood up from the couch "John, we can't let Dan hurt our little daughter. " You can hear the anger in her cracking voice. "We need to teach that boy a lesson." His dad sighed. "Come 'ere Angel." Her mom stretched her arms out for the toddler and Angel immediately hugged her mom, sobbing amd leaving tear drops on her shirt while smiling with no emotion.

"I'm gonna call Dan this instance. " His dad shouted while dialing Dan's number.

"..What's up Dad? Did you adopt a child again?" Dan picked up, confused. "Dan! Come home now. You selfish brat!" Dan's father replied frustratingly. "Um, alright Dad?.." Ringing was then heard from the man's phone. "Angel, did Dan do any more things?" Out of concern she asked. "..Y-yeah. He did! He called me ugly and fat. He told me he wanted me out of this word b-because he wanted y-you all to h-himself!" Angel shouted, sniffing in the process.

[Dan's POV]

I already told my professor that I will be leaving early due to family issues. What could it be this time? And why did Dad call me a selfish brat? Did I do something wrong? I sighed while walking down the hall. I ran down the staircase and got outside the building. It was only raining softly so it was not necessary to bring up an umbrella, especially when you don't even have one. I put my hood up while the rain gets heavier and heavier.

I see the apartment beside our house. Seems like I'm close to home. I walk, each step seems to get heavier and heavier. I arrive at my house and open the gate. I open the door to see my sister crying with cuts on her legs and my parents staring at me. My dad walked up to me and..

"Ah!" I said while touching my cheek and lowering my head at the same time. "What the fuck dad? What did I do?" I screamed looking at his angered face and narrow eyebrows. "You! You did this to Angel!" Dad pointed at her while I was observing her cuts. "I have no fucking idea what you're talking about, Dad. I never touched her, I never got to touch her. I slept through the whole time you introduced me to Angel. She was with you when I was asleep in the morning! I then left after seeing you guys playing around-"

"Silence! Stop denying it, Nobody wouldve done this except for you! You are selfish! Also, I'm not your dad anymore. You hurt our little girl!"

"D-Dad! You gullible piece of shit! You would believe that I cut your daughter- when I was outside, at school? Your head is full of so much air. You dumbass." I walked out of the living room, went to my bedroom and shut the door.

I opened my bag and search for my phone. I took my phone out and place it beneath the lamp on my desk.

I quickly went to lock the door when I heard footsteps walking towards my room. But it was too late, my mom already went inside my room. "You won't behave, huh?" She said while taking my phone from my desk.

"Mom! Give me my phone back!" I shouted. "Not after you hurt our little daughter." She left and close the door.

What now?

sis! i think i'll get back to writing regularly. since the plots getting heated and yanno, it motivates the person writing it :)) so yuh

i'll maybe update once every 5 days? or a week.. dunno. but it's a better schedule than my one month chapter gaps lmao

buhbye 💞