four

a/n

BAJDNSJS IM SORRY I HAVENt UPDATED THIS
but i mean its not like anyone has read this yet except for me

[Dan's POV]

I woke up from a deep sleep, eyes still closed. I slowly open my eyes to see the morning sun shining through my window. I guess I slept after meeting that.. kid my parents got. I checked my phone to see what the time it was and it was exactly 6:40am. I'm almost late. My parents didn't even bother to wake me up. I stand up from my bed to see where they were. I didn't put my slippers on since that would make a lot of noise. Who knows? They might be sleeping– but they're usually up at this time.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to make the slightest amount of noise as possible. I opened up the door to the room of my parents and peaked inside. I saw them playing with my younger sister, giving her food and drinks and all of my toys that I ended up not using. I couldn't help but to feel a little jealous. I mean, she's younger so they will obviously work on her first than me, since I'm a grownup. I turned around but the floor creaked when I walked. Resulting my parents to turn away from her and look at their door.

"Hey, Dan! Hon-"

I ignored them and walked to my room to prepare for school. It was already 6:53 so there's no use rushing, since I was pretty much already late. I took a plain dull blue hoodie, skinny jeans and a pair of white shoes. I wore them all as fast as I could realizing that I don't wanna interact with my parents anymore. I took my opened backpack and ran out of the house.

(also, ik he didn't brush his teeth. his gums bleed when he brushes his teeth- like me yee)

I took a tricycle since I didn't feel like walking. I could hear the bell ring in the distance and the noises of the students inside. The teachers instructing the students, the students talking to eachother, the children's cries and the seniors' voices.

I payed the tricycle driver as I head off to the entrance of the building.

--

"You're late again, Mr. Howell." I kept silent as I could feel my classmates' judgemental stares drown me. "I'm sorry, but you have to get a conduct slip 'cuz of your consecutive 5 tardy slips Mr. Howell." The teacher took out a white conduct slip out of her bag which seemed to be filled with confiscated phones.

"It's fine," I mumbled. I head to the teacher's table and take the conduct slip and went to the empty seat again, at the back corner. I put my slip inside my pocket and drop my backpack on the floor. I take off my hoodie and fold it into a somewhat decent pillow. I put my head down and then slept through the entire class.

I heard a faint voice, and my head immediately jumped and scanned the classroom. There was no students at all. That's what I thought until someone popped up behind me. "Hey? You awake?" He said.

•••

"Hello?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Um," I seemed to get lost in his eyes. I stood up. "Sorry, I'll get going." I said. Suddenly I noticed his face was familiar. "Don't you remember me, Dan? It's Phil."

"Oh, shoot. Sorry. Hi Phil!" I waved my hands infront of my chest as I apologized. "Pfft, Hi. Hey, aren't you gonna eat lunch?" Phil asked as my eyes widen. "Wait, what? It's lunch time?" I picked up my bag from the floor and took my jacket and put it over my shoulder. "Yeah, it is. Did you not know?" Phil chuckled. "Oh my god, That means I skipped so many classes sleeping here!- Sorry Phil, I gotta go now. Bye!" I ran out the room, bumping into a chair in the process.

--

ew omg someone help