|10|

"Alpha

"Alpha... I need my alpha!"
___

The smell of sweet ripened strawberries filled the air, none other than the pheromones of the poor male omega, Kim Taehyung.

"Wh—why is it... getting stronger?" The scent alone fogged up Jungkook's mind as he stopped what he was doing on his laptop, setting it down and shutting it off for a moment to contain himself.

"It's intoxicating me again..." Jungkook had found the scent blinding almost all of his senses as he sat there, still for a few moments before opening his eyes and standing up.

It felt like some kind of force was pulling him forwards as he walked, someway unconsciously making his way upstairs. It was Taehyung was the pied piper, and Jungkook was just another follower.

After stopping by a door, he came back to his senses and realized where he was, his eyes darted to his pocket as his phone buzzed. After grabbing it and unlocking it, there was a message from Hoseok.
__

LC Hoseok: Jungkook, I can't come home right now, the higher ups just called me again and needed everyone who's available, I think they're in the middle of tracking this guy down or something.

LC Hoseok: I have to go to HQ ASAP, please take care of Taehyung, he's not feeling well at all, he's in heat again, I need you to protect him and make sure he doesn't hurt himself or take any more suppressants.

LC Hoseok: Please stay by his side, I trust you Jungkook, I hope you can understand. Thank you, I have to go. 

Got it Hyung, I'll stay by his side. Be careful, don't be reckless please.
Read 10:35 PM
__

Jungkook was shaking, felt like he shouldn't go in, but his head picked up as soon as he could hear whining from the other side of the door, and his heart felt a sense of pain at the noise.

Taehyung's scent was sweet but poisonous in a way, for alphas, especially ones like Jungkook, the pure bred alphas.

His scent gave Jungkook a headache, he's never encountered such a such a strong scent a his, as well as this strong of a heat.

Jungkook then opened the door and walked in, freezing at the sight before him, as well as realizing what he's just done.

Taehyung's face was all red and flustered, he couldn't hide it or control himself, "h—help me... please~" biting his lip so he wouldn't make any unnecessary noise.

Jungkook's cheeks were dusted in a light pink hue, stuttering as he spoke, "I—I'm sorry but I can't do that. Uhm... I—I'll call Hoseok— I mean..." he couldn't just leave, his senior had just informed to keep an eye on his brother who's in heat and to help him out, yet he couldn't find himself to do anything.