|3|

Hopping out of the car, I quickly picked up Taehyung from the back and locked my car

Hopping out of the car, I quickly picked up Taehyung from the back and locked my car. Rushing as the night got colder, slightly shivering with Taehyung in my arms, I hurry to open the door and get in, huffing, "What the hell took you so long?" Yoongi sassed aggressively, "I ended up calling Jimin to-" he then stopped in shock, gasping at me and the boy in my arms.

"H-hyung, help me upstairs okay? I'll explain in a little bit." I huffed, carrying him upstairs to my room so he can rest.

I set him gently on my bed for the time being. Examining his features, he seemed pretty young, he hand pretty long lashes for a guy, his long silver bangs fell onto his face, with a high and defined nose bridge as well as a prominent and wide pair of cupid's bow lips.

Yoongi came upstairs knowing what to bring, quickly making his way next to me. "Jungkook are you alright? Moreover, is he alright!?" Yoongi bit his lips anxiously.

"No, he's not, and I'm pissed the fuck off." I sighed, grabbing a towel that was in his hand as well as a bowl, "Did you bring any cream?" I asked, walking into my bathroom to pour some warm water into the bowl, and walked back to my bed where the strawberry scented boy laid.

Dipping the towel into the bowl slightly, looking at Yoongi, he responded, "Yes, I put it on the table in front of you."

"So what happened?" He asked as I lightly dabbed the cut on the side of the boys bottom lip, grabbing the cream from the side table and placing a little bit onto his wounded lip.

Sighing again, "I went to go get out snacks and such for movie night, but as I put my things away... a sweet scent passed by with the breeze." Pausing, "I found out it was coming from him, it was a distress signal." Shaking my head, tending to the deep bite on his right arm, "The poor guys an Omega if you can't already tell by his scent. But when I found him, a gang of ruthless and disgusting dogs that don't even deserve the title of 'Alpha' were fucking him and seriously abusing him."

Taking in the deep breath and exhaling lightly, cleaning the boy's arm up, moving to the next, Yoongi was at a loss of words, but furrowed his eyebrows and had a stern and serious expression, "Who the hell in their right minds would ever do such a thing... especially at this time of fucking night." Cussing under his breath.

Nodding at his statement, even questioning myself as to why such people exist, "Thats horny Alpha gangs for ya."

Lifting up the boys shirt lightly, I gasped, and so did Yoongi.

He had finger prints, scratches, and bruises all over his abdomen, not only that, but his whole body after lifting the shirt up higher.

It was a horrid sight, but what could the poor thing do in such a situation where he is defenseless, besides screaming for help.