Ghost science

An interview with Polly Moon, Robbie Joneze's agent, from behind the stars:                      ( Courtesy of N&E News)

"I've known Robbie for about ten years now. Yes, you could say that I gave her her career. When I first met Robbie she was just an ordinary teenage girl. Thanks to me she is no longer just another one of those wannabe's, like those who upload videos to BEyourself. Let me see, It all began when ... 

Her mother emailed me a clip where you can see her singing and dancing. I fell in love with her voice. Instantly, I knew then that I had found my next discovery. Robbie looked so inspiring, so delicious. Oh, I have a lot of experience. I've been talent hunting for about thirty years, and I can tell you she has something special. Maybe that's why I did not have to strain myself for her.  Everything came so naturally to her, adopted the behavior reserved for stars like her.

In Robbie's case, the climb to fame was short. Everyone fell in love with her at once.  she was such a nice girl and... innocent... I failed in protecting her from the industry. She was sucked into this lifestyle, and even her mother could not prevent her deterioration. And we tried, but the rehabilitation centers didn't succeed in stopping her addictions."

---------

When my grandmother passed away, it was the first time I heard about the next world. My mom told me that this is a wonderful place where the soul can find rest. There, there are no difficulties, worries or pressures like in the world of the living. I always imagined the next world as a neverending grassland.  Where I can run, dance and sing without getting tired. This is where Sol and the other gods live. I thought Dogs bosses are there too... But these are all stories... Until recently I really believed that such a place existed.

Death changed my mind, at least on such matters. I stopped believing in fantasy stories and fairy tales. What I mean is... As you know, I didn't get to that place. The night before my funeral Dog took me to the cemetery, to the artists' plot. Where I' would be buried. Yes, it was my first time there.

It was a starless night, the graveyard seemed deserted. We were the only ghosts out there. Only the wind witnessed our conversation. Because I was afraid, I looked all over and could see only gravestones scattered everywhere. In front of us, I saw a gigantic monument in the shape of an electric guitar. I thought I heard music, but we both know how ridiculous this possibility sounds.

"Babe, we are at your new home", Dog pointed to the monument "You have the opportunity to be a member of the most respected ghost club here, in Lost Tears Cemetery. It's a much better club than the Ninth Symphony. If you want to From now on you can be a member of the twenty-seven club. It's a one-time offer. Babe, you see this bronze statue that looks like a huge guitar, it's the doorway to the club. This thing was built in memory of Rob G, the first artist to die at the age of twenty-seven. After his death, he founded this club. There, Babe, you can meet different artists, especially musicians, who died like you at the same young age." 

"So how do we get in there?" I wrote to him on a note. 

"As you know babe, we don't have a physical body anymore. We are like a collection of thoughts and feelings that continue to exist. You could say we are living thoughts. Yes, it's true, our form is a reminder of what we looked like when we were alive. But that shape was a physical thing, something we are no longer... Babe, what I'm trying to explain to you is this... That you can change your shape. For example, you can make that bathrobe into something else, whatever outfit you want. And you're not limited in motion... distance is for the living. you just have to think about the point you want to go and voosh you are in there. And one more thing, Babe, you can move things around by concentrating on what you want them to do."

Obviously, I changed my clothes. If I'm going to meet other famous musicians, I have to look good, not in a bathrobe. I thought of a White suit, black tank top, and fresh snow pants. The robe began to change shape around my body, the ghost cloth changed and adapted to my thoughts. I felt like a fashion designer. 

And after I was ready. in the speed of thought, we were no longer there. The cemetery was gone, and instead, we materialized inside a banquet hall.