L.A.P.D

These comments were gathered from fans who came to Robbie Joneze's funeral by our cultural correspondent Chen Zilber:

Belli (Robbie Joneze's childhood friend ):

"I came here from Ali, it's north of Lost Angelos. Did you know Robbie was from there too? It's a small town, a lovely place, everyone knows everyone there. In fact, Robbie was my neighbor. I remembered that, even as baby, she always loved to sing and dance. I always said Robbie would be a big star. Too bad she finished like that. We live in a cruel world. Yes, I saw what was going on in the first line of the march to the grave. If you ask me, it wasn't appropriate to quarrel like that. But Robbie's mother was always crazy and so weird ... you see?"

Teli (It's not clear what he's doing here):

"what did you say? Robbie Joneze? Don't think I know that name. I'm here for the girls. Look so many cuties out here. There must be someone who needs a real man to comfort her. Yes, that's why I'm hanging around with this box of tissue in my hands. So, who was she? A singer, eh? No, I don't like music, only see the news channel. Sorry, where did you say you were from? did you saw the chick fight? Yes, near the coffin just before they buried her. That's news! There could have been a scene with one of them falling into the grave, or both of them. I would love to see that. do you know who those two old chicks were?"

Doni (A grieving fan): 

"She is in the Next World now, in a better place. Sol gathered her to him. The almighty gods forgave her sins. Nobody can be mad at someone with that kind of voice.  She sings with the angels now. The ones who are still alive will always remember the gift she gave us and to this world, the gift of music. Mmm, I am glad that the priest managed to say his prayer. With all the shouting and fighting, I was afraid that the burial ceremony would be destroyed. But the high priest performed the ceremony at the end. The holy prayer kept Robbie, on her way to the Next World." 

------------

We went to the police because there were experts there... they investigate such things as... like... I don't know... murder... oh, I didn't think of the policemen who were at my home. You are right, they really didn't act like experts at all. I had this story in my head that I would find some good- looking cop, that with a miracle we could communicate. And he will solve my murder and fall in love with me. You're right, things like that can only happen in fantasy stories. But in real life... 

 Now that I think about it, no wonder no one bothered to perform post-mortem surgery on me. Do you want to know how I discovered about this? It was at the 42 police station, that's where we discovered everything. 

Just between us, I was there before, like a year and a half ago, it was to free Frankie. Frankie Fresh the rapper, didn't I tell you about my ex? Well, he got arrested because of some fight in the Bedroom Nightclub. And I needed to save his dumb ass again. It's a wonder I tolerated him for so long...

Wean we materialized at the reception room, I felt shocked; I didn't remember that a police station could be such a messy place. They were various people all over the place. Most of them were lowlifes, noisy and gross, some of them even moved through us. They were disgusting and very rude if you ask me. A police station isn't a place for a celeb like me.  

"Babe, what are we going to do now?" Dog asked me with a worried look. 

I singled him to follow me. We moved past the walls, walked through the prison cells until I found what I was looking for. The main room with all the computers. I pointed to the far corner. An empty work station was waiting for us. We silently walked there. It was exactly what I wanted. 

When we got to the computer, Dog saw I was frustrated. I wrote to him "there must be a way to extract information from this thing". 

" No problem, Babe", He looked at the keys and they began to move on their own. 

At that time, I didn't know about all my abilities as a ghost. By looking at him I discovered how to use the ability to move objects without touching them. I learn fast, I've always have been.

Very quickly we found the files that contained my murder investigation. I read the files with a lot of concern. You know, I had some worries... I was afraid of what the police might reveal about my life. some things don't need to be public knowledge... But, but... 

I am getting upset only by thinking about it. They determined that I took drugs. Can you tell me how did they figure this out? Without any blood test! I'm eight months sober! And Proud!! 

After reading everything I realized that we needed a different kind of help.  Obviously, not the police. There is only one person who can help us now. "we need to find my mom!" Dog looked at me puzzled; I think he thought I was crazy, for a reason I didn't know yet, he stayed with me.