The Family Reunion

Foxys' POV

I woke up, seeing the two animatronics leaning down. Well, the Bonnie looking one was leaning down. The fox girl wasn't. She looked like she was about to cry. "F-Foxy??? Are you ok??" I sat up and nodded. "Y-You guys....just.....startled me....that's all..." The Bonnie looking one helped me up. I dusted myself off. "Before I fainted.....you said you were my.......sister??" The Fox girl nodded, smiling. "My names Valhalla....but...my human name is Summer...." 

"S-Summer.....m-my little sister....." I thought as the memory rushed into my head. I walked closer, hugging her. "So nice to see you, little sis...." She giggled and hugged me back. 

Mangles POV

I came out of the parts and service room, holding a book. I looked up, and my eyes narrowed. I saw another girl fox holding my man. She kissed his cheek, and I clenched the book so hard, I almost broke it. I walked over to them, tapping the girl fox on her shoulder. She turned towards me, smiling. "Hi, my names valha-" Before she finished, I punched her in her face, knocking her over. "DON'T TOUCH MY MANS!!!!!!" She fell to the floor, not waking up. "Babe?!?!? What was that for??!?!" Foxy said, helping the other fox up. "She kissed you!! I'm protective!!" "Babe!!! She's my sister!!!" "O-Oh....." I said, before falling to my knees, crying. "I-I'm so sorry!!!!" 

Foxys POV

I kneeled down, helping my sister up. The Bonnie look-a-like picked my sister up, setting her on the stage. "Someone help me!!!" Mangle walked over, to try and help. "Not you......." The Bonnie look alike snapped at her. She nodded and back up. I went to find the puppet. Why would mangle do that? I get that she's overprotective and all, but punch someone based on what you saw? I would never cheat on her. Once I found the puppet, I told him what happened, and he was surprised. I told him to follow me, and once we came back to her he gasped at the sight of her. He said, " She really looks like you, and he looks like Bonnie?" Then Bonnie walked up and said"hey guys who are th-" Then he saw the Bonnie look alike. "What the hell?" Bonnie said in confusion. "Yeah who are you?" I asked the Bonnie look alike. " My name is Element and I'm your brother Bonnie."

"Wait I'm so confused, You are my brother and I'm supposed to believe this.... How?" Bonnie asked. "Well for starters, Even, I died in the hands of the purple guy like you but this happened two years after you disappeared, and in those two years I found this wonderful girl named summer. Which is your sister Foxy." Yeah, I established that. But I didn't say that out loud. "And when we got killed we possessed these animatronics, oh and we want to show you our son Axel." A bluish greyish Bonnie animatronic came out of nowhere. He had his fathers pupils and his mother's eyes. "Hey foxy I'm your nephew Axel." I was happy that I was an uncle, but my sister got killed by the same guy that killed us all? He is going to pay for what he has done. "Okay, hey Axel. Um, Element.... Are you married to my sister or what?" I asked. He looked up from Valhalla's unconscious body. "Hmmm.... Oh yeah... I'm happily married to her, we got married after we had Axel here. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be here right now." Then Valhalla woke up. "Oh baby I thought I lost you to that white foxy animatronic. By the way, what's her name?" He asked. I was about to tell him when Spring trap came in and saw them. "Ohh.... Hey... Guys.. I'm spring trap aka Michael Afton. And I'm not that Afton that killed you." Element and Valhalla looked at him in confusion. Then they looked like they remembered something before they started to rip off Spring traps head off, I stopped them and told them the whole story. The now was less tense but I don't think they will trust him yet. "As I was saying," I continued. "Her name is mangle and she is my wife and we have two kids named Madison and Liam." Like I remembered my sister years ago she is still the same. She said,"Awweee that's cute.... Well, I'm going to talk to her." I looked at her. Element put his hand on her shoulder and said, "you sure?" She nodded and walked to mangle.

Mangles POV

I saw the girly foxy walking up to me. "If you came here to punch me," I got ready. "Just do it already." She sighed and said"I'm not here to hit you. I'm here to say sorry." I stared. Why was she saying sorry for it was my fault that I hit her? "No, it's my fault I didn't ask what was going on. So what's your name?" I asked. She smiled and said"my name is Valhalla. And I'm Foxy's sister. And that guy that was with me is Element, my husband."UGGGHHH!!!! I feel so much of a fool. Then I said," and who is that next to foxy?" She looked and claimed"Ohh that's my son Axel. He's 9. So Foxy mentioned that you and he has kids of your own my I see them?" I smiled and yelled out their names, then two small fox animatronics ran from each of the hallways and ended up in front of me. The said, "yes mom." Then I heard from under their breath it's her from the picture. But I let it dropped. "Maddie, Liam this is your aunt, Valhalla and that is your uncle Element and the little one is your cousin, Axel."

The hugged her and ran to Element and Axel, and hugged them. "Wow, they are beautiful." I laughed and gave her a joker smile. "You want to know something? Giving birth to Liam was easier then Maddie." Then she laughed. "Really? Well if I get pregnant again then it would be easier right?" I nodded. "Good. Thank you, Mangle."

"No thank you for excepting my apologies." We hugged and she said, "no problem." Then we walked back to the others. I went behind Foxy and she went behind Element. "Listen, I'm really sorry that I punched your wife. I got overprotective cause she was kissing him on the cheek. But I now realized that she was his sister and I won't mistake that. So what do you say, Truce?" Element looked at me with a death stare. Then he said" Fine truce. " I shook his hand and then he said, " Do you have a room cause I want to go off on Valhalla." Then I saw that she was blushing really hard. Foxy told them that there was an extra room in between the hallways, and they can use that. Then Element picked her up and headed to the room and once they opened it closed behind them.

WARNING THE NEXT PART HAS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 SKIP THE NEXT PART, BUT IF YOU ARE 16 AND OVER YOU CAN READ THE NEXT PART. HAPPY READING GUYS AND GALS. AND MY PARTNER IS WRITING IT.