The send off

Mangle's POV

One hour earlier

That last thing I saw before I got scratched in the face, was foxy going into the house. When nightmare mangle swung her claws at me, it nailed me in the right cheek. Once she sliced my cheek I fell to the ground. Then phantom mangle started to fight nightmare mangle. But one hour into the fight I saw a purple light. When I saw where the light source came from, there was a purple beam coming from the house. I started at the beam in horror cause Foxy, Val, element, and the child was in there. But when everyone saw the beam, everyone stopped and the nightmare animatronics including ennard looks confused. Ennard asked who was us and where he was. All three versions of the puppet flouted to the house and after they entered the house, the beam stopped. They left the house with Circus Baby, Foxy, Element, funtime foxy, funtime Freddy, and Val. But Val has something in her hands. It was a small child in her hands. I rushed over and tackled Foxy, then I looked at the new addition to the family. I asked" What's her name?"

"Her name is, Isabella," Said Val. Toy chica came up and said, "no one is attacking anymore, what do we do about them?" Then the puppet said"we bring them to the pizzeria and analyze them." Once he said that, a figure popped out and it was a man in purple with a book in his hands. He walked up to foxy and said" Looks like you will survive another few years old fox, but not for long." Then he just disappeared in thin air. Everyone looked at foxy in fear and he said"I'll explain in the pizzeria," And we were on our way there.

Foxy's POV

As we all settled in the pizzeria, I explained to them what was all of that at the house. I didn't tell them about the broken versions of Circus Baby, spring trap, and funtime Freddy with a new grey animatronic. But when I finished, element told them that he heard weird things coming from a building near the house, and we told him we heard it too. Then the puppet said" Once I analyze Isabella, and the other animatronics, me, Baby, funtime Freddy and spring trap will check out this building and see what's in it."once she said that I wanted to tell her don't, but the dream Baby said that they are destined to look like those things. So I said nothing. We all went our separate ways in the pizzeria and realized that we need a new place cause we have more animatronics now and we can't handle it in one pizzeria. I told the puppet "We need a new pizzeria we are over crowded and we can't keep the nightmare animatronics anywhere." The puppet looked at me and said "I'll look for one," Then he close his eyes. Once he opened his eyes he said "There is one place it's like the other location, it's four blocks north." I thanked him and I told everyone. Once everyone knew where we were going to stay, everyone packed and started on our journey to the new pizzeria.

Once we got there, we realized that the pizzeria was the first place where we were killed in. Everyone looked uneasy at first then they all settled in like we always do. Once I have everything in pirates Cove, I checked on Val and Isabella. I walked up to her and said, "hey Val, how's everything? Are you okay?" She looked at me and nodded. I was concerned that she didn't answer but I looked at Isabella. She is blue with orange hair, with one blue eye and one red eye. She looked at me and started to giggle. "Looks like she likes you," Val said. "Yeah... I guess so" I told her. Then Axel ran to her and realized that she was carrying his sister. He got really excited and asked Val a million questions. I knew it was my time to go.

The next night

The puppet, Circus Baby, Spring trap, and funtime Freddy announced that they are checking the weird building near the house. We all wished them luck, as they went out the door. That was probably the last time I'll see them like that. When they left I went to the pirates Cove and was about to plan the attack on the night guard, when my children ran in and hugged me. I was glad that they are alright. I asked them where they were, and they said the basement of the other location. I was confused.... I was living in that other location for eight years and I never realized that there was a basement. I told everyone that I'm going to go to the other location to check something out. I brought Element with me just incase. I told him" There is a basement in the other location." Element looked at me with a confused look. "I know right, I didn't know there was one but I need to know what's down there."

"Okay, well hopefully it has answers about the purple guy and why he is targeting us, mainly you." Now that pissed me off. Cause ever since that dream, I've been trying to see what and why he is targeting me mainly. That's why I'm going to the basement to see if their is an answer. We are now outside the small pizzeria. I told element, "Okay, once we find the door we go in. Anything interesting you tell me." He nodded and we headed inside. We found the door in the parts and service room. We opened the door and fount a set of stairs. Okay, here we go. And we descended downstairs into the darkness. Once downstairs, we try to find a light switch. Once he turned it on. We were shocked to see what was here. There was a pentagram in the middle of the room with unlit candles at each point, and at the edge of the pentagram, was a book stand. On the walls was photos of all of us with other animatronics. "We need to tell everyone," I told him, and we ran upstairs.

The end...... For now.