The Ambush

Mangle's POV

We were almost ready to launch our attack. We were going over the plan so there is no flaw. Once The puppet finished we walked out of the pizzeria and started going to the house. " We will them," Said Toy chica. I know we were going to find them.... But will the baby be okay. I remember the time when I got pregnant with our children. But the way she looked when she was sick over the toilet.... She looked like she was going to pass out.... But I know she was used to it after her first child, but this one she looked like she couldn't handle it.

I don't know, but we are going to get her. And element too. We got close to the woods when we heard a faint whisper at a building to our left. Everyone stopped and looked over and we saw a strange looking building with the four main animatronics with a star in the middle of their bellies. We kept looking but we saw nothing, so we kept going. We got to the entrance of the woods, and we saw the house in the distance. We all looked at the house. I looked at foxy and he glanced at me with a concern in his eye. It's been eight months since Val's been kidnapped and we were all worried about her. We started to walk into the woods, and we saw something come out of the house. It was Ennard, with is handsome in the air? That confused everyone, we kept walking towards the house. Foxy yelled" WHERE ARE THEY?" Ennard stop in his tracks and in his hands was a  remote control with one red button. As soon he put his arms down, he pressed the button and a ring of fire burst around us.

We didn't know what was going on, but as soon as the fire died down we were surrounded by terrifying version of us. At least like 12 of them, but they look tough. And before we know it, Ennard was right next to them clapping his hands. "Well, well, well, look at you guys, trying to save Val and element, didn't you forget that I have an army of my own? Of course you did, but it wouldn't matter, cause you are all dead already." Then he waved his nightmare animatronics to attack us.

Foxy's POV

As soon as they started to attack I knew that we were going to lose. Me and phantom foxy ran to fight nightmare foxy, while Freddy, toy Freddy, Shadow Freddy, and phantom Freddy fought nightmare Freddy; Chica, toy Chica, and phantom Chica fought nightmare and a jak-o-Chica?There was also a Jak-o-Bonnie with nightmare Bonnie fighting Bonnie, toy bonnie spring Bonnie, and shadow Bonnie. Mangle went with phantom mangle to fight nightmare mangle. BB, JJ, and phantom BB fought nightmare BB. The puppet and phantom puppet flew to nightmare puppet. A small version of spring trap attacked him. Both Endos went up the hill and to Ennard. But there was something wrong with one of his animatronics.... One of them looked like Fred bear but the one next to nightmare Fred bear looked like him, but pure black. He was scary with his red eyes and sharp teeth. Once we all collided, hell broke lose.

I tried to lay a punch on nightmare foxy, he deflected it with his hook and punched my side. As his fist collided with my side, there was a sharp pain that went up my spine. I fell to my knees and held my side. Nightmare foxy kicked me to the side and started to laugh. Then phantom foxy tagged in and started to manipulate nightmare foxy. Everytime nightmare foxy swung his hook, phantom foxy disappeared and reappear right behind him and starts to punch his back. As I recover, I saw that the puppet and phantom puppet was side to side with nightmare puppet. Did they get brainwashed? No.... They made them on our side. As they fought the other nightmare animatronics, Ennard was being thrown around on the hill. And I glanced at the  house and I see her. I gathered up all my strength and started to run over there till I was face to face with black nightmare Fred bear. I slide under him and kept running. I was almost there when I saw that she fell on the ground. "NOOOOO!!!"

Element's POV

One hour earlier

I was surprised to see that Foxy's group is strong enough to face them. I was stuck up here with Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, balora, and Val. Val was watching the fight our the window, making sure that everyone was alright. Then I heard a knock in the front door. When funtime foxy disappeared in the hallway, there was a large bang and we saw that Circus Baby came in to save us. When she knocked out funtime Freddy and balora, I thanked baby and when I looked at Val she was wide eyed and holding her stomach. Then I noticed the wet spot on the floor. Her water just broke. She fell to the ground and I heard outside some one yelled out"NOOOO!!!" I rushed over to her and laid a pillow under her head. She started to breath heavily. Then footsteps started to go up the stairs. In the door way, foxy was their looking relived then he ran to her. Circus Baby walked to her and said we have to do the delivery here. Val nodded and started to breath in a rhythm. Lol but came in with blankets and Yendo came in with towels and rags. Yendo gave me the rags to dab Val's head, and he put the towels in Circus Baby's arms.

"Okay Val, on three push , alright?" Baby said. Val nodded still breathing hard. " Okay.... One..... Two..... Three!" Val strained to push out her child. Then she stop. "Again..... One.... Two.... Three!" Val once again strained. Once she stopped, Baby said, " I see the top of the head, keep going.... One.... Two.... Three!" When she strained again, she started to sweat. I told her "your doing alright honey." And I dabbed her head with a rag. Once she stopped, Baby said," Almost out, one more should do it.... One..... Two..... Three!" The Val pushed her child one last time and the new child started to cry. "Congratulations, it's a girl...." Baby said with a confused look on her face. I looked at her and asked" What's wrong?"

"Baby said," She is healthy.... But.... I can feel strange power coming from her. I need the puppet." What is wrong with my daughter? Why does she have this power? Then when our child laughed, a energy beam shot out of her and the fight outside stopped. WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?

TO BE CONTINUED....