The Search

Foxy's POV

The next night

Me, Element, the puppet, and circus Baby set a search party to find Val. I don't know why Ennard wants Val, but as soon I see him I'm going to dismember every single wire he has and makes sure he eats it. Okay that was kinda dark.... But I am going to kill him personally. "Alright, toy Freddy, toy Bonnie, mangle, and toy Chica will search the West side of the city," Said Puppet. "Freddy, Bonnie and Chica search the east side, BB, JJ, both endoskeletons and element search north side and me, foxy Circus baby, Fredbear, and spring trap, search the South side. Spring Bonnie will stay here with both shadow animatronics to guard." It sounds like a good plan but I know it's going to fail. "Okay I'll send lolbit, Yendo, and bonnet to look at the rubble of the first location for clues," Said Circus Baby.

"And I'll tell everyone where to go and start packing," I said as I walked away to the others. Once they heard where they were going they all started to pack for the journey. "We are going to find Val, Foxy. I promise" Said Mangle. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. I walked in the pirates Cove and I saw the present I was going to give her: a plushie made to look like her. I picked it up and started to cry. Then I wiped my tears and placed her plushie down on the table. I finished packing as I walked out to my group. "Okay, you guys know where to look?" I asked everyone. They all agreed and I told them" Remember to come back before 6A.M. or they will become suspicious." As the clock turned to one, we all left to our designed location.

Mangle's POV, The West side of the city

I feel bad for both Element and Foxy, I wish I could find her and make sure that her the baby is fine. "Hey Mangle, we will find her trust us," Said Toy Freddy. I smiled at them and kept walking till I saw the edge of the city. And in the distance, I saw a house in the middle of the woods. "Let's check there, the place looks abandoned." Toy chica pointed out. "Maybe, but it looks run down, and it's kinda scary... " Toy bonnie complained as he hid behind toy Freddy. "That's why we should go in there, cause the thing that attacked us was a creepy version of Freddy." Said toy Chica. "And this place could be the first place to look. So let's rung the doorbell." Toy Chica walked towards the house when a whoosh of air pushes her back. She fell to the ground and looked confused. "That has to be the house, we have to tell the others."

Foxy's POV, South Side of the city

We've been walking around the city for half an hour when spring trap fell to the ground and started to grab his head in pain. We rushed to him and he told us to stay back. Me and Fredbear listened but the puppet and Baby didn't they looked at him in concern, then they looked at each other then they looked at a certain building. "There's something in there," The puppet said in fear. "Something not human, nor animatronic." "You deal with spring trap me and Fredbear will look inside." I said with a bit of fright in my voice.

As we walked in the building, I saw a shadow pass by the hallway. The place is rotten down and rusted with old posters of the original pizzeria. When we looked at the entrance there was a poster that I never saw before. But in the look on Fredbears face, he must know where this was. Then we kept going down the halls. That was when we saw the Chica head, glowing on the floor. We looked at each other and certain going forward. This place is a real maze if you just went in here. But we found our way to the back with an exit and a security office. We looked inside and saw a box filled with the toy animatronics heads. I really hope that those weren't the ones we know. Then I saw him, a Freddy creeping down the window. When we looked at him, he just vanished. We looked on the other side if the glass, but he wasn't there. Then we walked back to puppet and spring trap.

"What did you find?" The puppet asked us. We told him what we found and he told Fred bear to stay with spring trap. Then puppet followed my to where we found everything, but I missed one thing..... There was another puppet hanging on the wall and he was watching us. Then he jump scared us. We fell to our ass in confusion. "How do we get scared?" I asked and started to laugh. I looked around and found a head of me on the wall. I looked at it and then I saw her. It was mangle.... Before she was fixed. I looked at her and she just screamed at me and disappeared. I looked around for her, but she was gone. We kept looking for these animatronics, but there was none to be found. We were about to leave when there was a group of them in front of us. There was a puppet, Freddy, Chica, mangle, BB, and.... Me.... Before I was changed to what I look like now. Their puppet asked us"why are you here?" And our puppet said," We are here to find a pregnant animatronic. Have you seen one?" They looked at each other in confusion and shrugged their shoulders. Shit, I thought I would find her here. I told them, "Okay thank you, good bye." Then the dirty me said,"Wait, why are you looking for her?" I told them then they all gasped in shock. "What's wrong," The puppet asked. Their Chica said,"we dealt with Ennard before.... He is the reason why we look like this." Then they all started to make this weird noise in sorrow. Then I thought of something... "What if you went with us and stop this once and for all."

"What are you talking about?" Their Freddy asked. I told them what we are doing once we find my sister. Then they all smiled in joy. "You can join us. Help us defeat Ennard and save my family. Please, we need more animatronics on our side." Their puppet said,"we would like to join you,"then they all cheered on. Off to the corner of the room, we saw Fred bear and spring trap walking towards us in confusion. "Hey guys," I said. " This is..... Uh..... What do you guys go as?" Then their puppet said," The phantom animatronics." I let the name stick to my head and it sounded good. "These are the phantom animatronics, Phantoms.... This is Fred bear and spring trap." I said as I pointed to them. Then the puppet said, "it's almost 6 A.M., we should get back to the restaurant."

"Okay, hey Phantoms," I said,"follow us to your new home.its kinda smaller then this place, but you will like it." Then we all traveled back to the restaurant in time. I hope the others have better luck then us.

12A.M. next night

We gathered in the party room and the first to share what they find was Element. He said, "well, we found something..... It was an abandoned warehouse with a bunch of unfinished animatronics in there." Okay so no good news yet. Next was Freddy. He said" We found nothing at all, only a swamp with disgusting trees." Possibly useful.... But still no luck. Then I shared what we found. I said " We found a building with a bunch of phantom animatronics that are on our side to stop Ennard once and for all." Then mangle shared one that was so suspicious that it has to be the answer. She said, " We found a creepy house in the middle of the woods. When we tried to walk up to it, a gust of wind just pushes us back a few feet. It has to be where Ennard is with Val." I put the pieces together and it makes sense. What place would you be with nightmares, a house, so we need to check there once we have a plan to get in and to get her out alive. "Okay," Said phantom puppet, "we can actually go through the wind, so you found a way in the place, now what does she look like?" I pulled out a picture of her out of my pocket and showed him. He nodded his head and said, "okay, so we know what she looks like and where this place is, but.... What if we get caught and his animatronics starts to come out and attack?" And I answered him in a firm way," We fight back no matter how much he has now, we will fight till he is weak and then leave him for me to finish him off."

"Okay, foxy none of that," Said mangle."we need to know the real reason why he did it in the first place." AGGHHH!!! I HATE IT WHEN SHE IS RIGHT!! "Okay babe, I'll spare his life till we find out..... Then I'll kill him." Just by looking at her I know that she gave up, then I started to laugh. Then everyone else started.

2A.M. mangles POV

I really hope that we are right with the house being Hideout for Ennard. Then I heard toy chica outside the curtains wondering if she can come in. I opened the curtains and let her in. She looked at me with a concerning stare. I looked back at her and asked, " What?" She didn't say anything then she said" I hope she is feeling fine there while we plan the attack." I looked at the floor and said, "yeah I hope so to." And I know she is doing well. She is related to foxy, and foxy is strong in many ways, I know I just met her and I punched her in the nose but, I can tell that she will never give up no matter what.

In the middle of the woods, Val's POV

I need to find a way out of here, and I could have sworn I saw toy chica outside being pulled backwards. But I don't know, it could be just a yellow plastic bag. Then the nightmare Freddy that kidnapped me walked by me and to Ennard telling him "something set off the trap, but what ever it was is gone." He looked at nightmare Freddy and punched him square in the nose and said, "if I don't get the head of who ever triggered the trap, I'll get your head and a helmet." Then nightmare Freddy tumbled backwards and rushed out the door. He looked at me and cleared his throat, and said, "how rude of me, I'm sorry you had to see that, I just lose control when I get angry. But once your friends come to get you, I have a little surprise for them, now go to sleep my pretty, we got a long day tomorrow."

I lay down on the floor and I closed my eyes and the first person I see is circus baby. I was about to question what was going on here when she said, "don't worry Val we have a plan to get you out of there. Just hold tight and we will free you and your baby." Then the dream transitioned to Ennard working on an animatronic that looked to familiar. I tool a closer look and saw that the animatronic he was working on was Element and off to the side was me still dismantled in pieces. I started to cry right there in the middle of the dream. Then Ennard turned around and said,"yes..... I made you to track down your brother but cause of your soul..... You turned on me and sided them..... But I still used you to track them down." Then he laughed in his evil ways. Then I woke up in fear, please don't tell me that dream was real, I prayed.