Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~~~~~~~

"Hahaha omigod stop!" I continued laughing hysterically as Kamran continued tickling me.

"Not until you say it." He grinned.

"No. Never. Ever.. hahaha.. noo.. OKAY! OKAY, Ill say it." I finally gave up. This guy was stubborn as hell.

"Okay then finally! So let me hear it?" Kamran snuggled closer to me and the wind blew in our direction making my hair fall on his face, he closed his eyes. He seemed to be breathing in my scent.

The waves gushed back and forth. The sky displayed all colours of beautiful orange and red and yellow. The sun was about to rise.

"Look! The sun's about to rise!" I said excitedly, also slightly hoping he had forgotten about what i had to say.

He came closer to me and snuggled near my neck. We were sitting on a mat at the beach. He was behind me crossed legged and I was sitting in front of him facing my back towards him.

I looked at the ocean in front of us. It was so peaceful and silent and wonderful. This has got to be the best moment of my life.

"Dont think that I forgot what you had to say." He kissed my neck. A shiver went through me. Not because he still remembered but because it felt so food. So good to have him this closer to me. For him to breathe in my scent and just snuggle with me.

"Im gonna tickle you again. One.. two.. three!"

I was pleading him not to but he said his countdown so fast I dint even get time to breathe.

"Kamran! Nooo please sto... hahahaha!" He waa practically laying on top of me right now and tickling me like there was no tomorrow.

Just then, wait a second.

"Wake up already! Aisha!"

Wait, what?

"You are going to get both of us late for work!" Keerthi said huffing and puffing for what seemed like the millionth time.

It was a dream!?

"Yes jeez. Im up! Be right back in a minute." I told Keerthi practically running to the bathroom. We were actually going to be late.

I need to get a grip of myself! That dream. That dream was probably the most beautiful dream I had ever seen. I never thought I would say that! But it was. But, god, Kamran was there! My boss was there, in my dream! And what were we even doing? My mind and heart and brain needs to take a break and stop with the fantasies.

Though I am sure all the other women at office probably dream the same way about him, eeeks. I dont want to be like them.

After about 20 minutes I got ready, and headed downstairs to grab and quick fruit juice packet and a toast.

"Finally! Come on we need to leave now." Keerthi said standing up from the sofa.

"Yeah hang on." I said stuffing the toast and apple juice in my mouth together.

"Aisha? What were you dreaming about in your sleep earlier? You were laughing hysterically like there was no tomorrow. I honestly thought you had lost it."

What!

This has got to be the most embarrassing moment of my life. I choked on my toast and juice and had the urge to spit it all out.

"Woah are you okay?" Keerthi hurried herself to me and gave me water.

"Yeah, Im good. Ahem." I calmed myself down. "And it was nothing. The dream. I was just... having fun. I guess." I muttered.