A colorful nightmare

-errors pov-
I was sitting alone. I was bored. I decided to go and destroy an anomaly. "hmm, let's see..which one today?" I asked myself while looking through the aus. It was fun destroying them, especially since no one was there to stop me. I chose to destroy this one called Puppytale. Stupid, who creates things like this? I used my Strings and portals to get there. It looked so stupid. I started destroying it then I felt someone else enter. I looked around and there they were, a colorful nightmare. I looked at them and said "what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" they smiled and replied "well, yeah of course you're busy with your job, but you know? It's my job to stop you." then they attacked with paint. 'paint? Really? That's the best they can do? Pathetic, I'll crush them.' I attacked back with my strings hoping to scare them away, but they only giggled and said "oh you can fight? I was beginning to think it wouldn't be fair!" this angered and confused me. We continued fighting until it was tied. We were both exhausted. They walked up to me as if we had been long time friends "hey! That was a fun battle, maybe we could do it again sometime? Ooh! You know what would be fun? I could show you the doodlesphere!" I just stared at them. They left I'm assuming to their 'doodlesphere'. I went back to my place. As I did with any other sans, I made a puppet of them. While I made the puppet my mind drifted to how they looked. Their eyes, they kept on changing color and shape. Their smile, it seemed so real.. Their...I don't know just them! They are stupid and obviously my enemy so I will treat them as so even if they treat me as a friend. I finished their puppet. I decided to watch some undernovela until I slept.

-inks pov-

I was drawing pictures of animals when I felt an au being destroyed. I teleported there right away and saw a skeleton. He was destroying the au! I greeted him and we fought. He was so grumpy. I must admit he put up a pretty good fight. After the battle he laid down, clearly exhausted, I didn't actually feel tired so I walked up to him and said "hey! That was a fun battle, maybe we could do it again sometime? Ooh! You know what would be fun? I could show you the doodlesphere!" I waited for a response even though I didn't get one. I guess he felt bad about not winning. I waved by and gave him the directions to the doodlesphere. I went back to it and drew some more. I accidentally stayed up all night, I didn't really feel any emotion so like every morning I drank each vial. Emotions feel fantastic even if they're fake. I felt another au be destroyed and quickly went over to see what was happening. It was littletale that was being destroyed by that same skeleton I saw yesterday. I snuck up behind him and launched myself onto his shoulders and back. He freaked out and glitched a lot. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he yelled as he threw my off. When he saw it was me he gave an annoyed face and shot blue strings towards me. I dodged with ease and wondered what was so wrong about being touched. I threw some paint around, fixing things and also attacking the skeleton. We kept on throwing attacks at each other until one of my vials fell off which distracted me. He saw me distracted and hit my chest with his strings I was confused on what the point of that was until I looked up and saw the confusion on his face then I realized that he tried to grab my soul. I laughed "oh buddy, guess I forgot to tell you -laughing noises- I don't really have a soul!" I held my stomach and rolled on the floor trying not to laugh. It was hilarious how he tried to get my soul but failed so much! He left without a word. I cleaned up the mess he made then went back to the doodlesphere. These past two days have been a blast.

-Errors pov-

I felt so embarrassed! How could he have no soul?! It makes no sense. I can't kill him so now what? I have to deal with this colorful trash bag of creativity?! No way! I'll get rid of him somehow. I paced around glitching from anger and frustration. It's not fair that he has no soul. It gives him an unfair advantage. I looked at his puppet and threw it away from me. I decided to sit down and watch undernovela until I fell asleep. Again.

(NOOOOO ASGOROOOOO)