There are others like me?

-no ones pov-

Error was bored. He played with his ink puppet while waiting for ink to visit. Ink teleported in quickly. "Hi Error! What's up? Are we doing anything fun today?!" Ink seemed far more excited than usual. "Calm down Squid. What's got you so hyped?" Error asked Ink. "Oh I don't know... -large gasp- is that a little me?!? It's sooooooooooooo cute!" Ink took the puppet version of them and played around with it like a child. Error watched them. Then another sans entered. It was a skeleton with a blue bandana, blue gloves, blue boots, and star eyes. They were shorter than Ink making them quite small. "Ink! There you are! Nightmare is trying to destroy au's again! Dream and I need your help!" Ink nodded, "I'll be right there!" then they turned to error, "sorry but this is a job I must attend to, I won't be gone long. Promise!" then they went with blue to stop Nightmare.

-Error's POV-

'guess they're gone again.' Error thought. 'what did that small skeleton say? They needed to stop someone who is destroying aus? I didn't know there were others like me. Interesting...'

-Inks POV-

I saw Nightmare destroying an au. "Nightmare! You must stop! Otherwise we will be forced to stop you ourselves!" he called out. Nightmare chuckled, "you think I'm alone? I have what you call 'friends' too." then Killer came out from nowhere and attacked the three. "Go! Blue, that way, Dream over there! Let's go!" they all started fighting with Killer. No one had noticed Nightmare left.

-Error's POV-

As I was laying on the floor like a loser I felt the precense of someone enter. "Who's there? I called out?" A deep voice responded, "Oh you know, just a friend. We haven't officially met but I've been watching you Error. You've been hanging around that colorful vomit." I replied "Ink isn't that bad. What's wrong with me hanging out with them?" he got in my face and all I saw was black goop. I didn't realize he was a sans at first. "They've convinced you to stop doing what you love! Haven't you realized? That dumb truce you made with them has already been broken, shattered, thrown away never to be seen again. They've been using you to their advantage, to get you to stop destroying so they can go ahead and let more anomalies be created!" I said to him "What? Ink wouldn't do something like that. I trust them." He sighed, "you don't understand what ink does. They've mindwashed you. Made you think they were innocent. Join me. Together we can destroy all anomalies and rule the multiverse. What do you say?" he held out his hand. "I.. Say... No. I'm staying with ink." I told him. He replied "I figured that would be the answer. Once a good guy, always a good guy. Think about what I've said and if you change your mind, just call out my name. I'll be right there." he left.

-Inks POV-

As he continued fighting Killer, Nightmare appeared next to him.  He told him something that we couldn't hear. Killer nodded and they both teleported away. "well that was interesting. Alright, see you two tomorrow, Blue and Dream!" I waved and teleported to the doodlesphere sphere, I made sure the aus were intact and fine. They were. I nodded to myself then fell asleep.