-insert creative title here-

-Errors POV-

'where has Ink been?' I thought to myself. 'they haven't been back since they had to go fight that Nightmare guy.' I sighed and my mind went to what that goop guy had said. Maybe I should join him. I mean what could go wrong? 'it's not like ink is m-'my thoughts were interrupted by Ink jumping right next to me. "OH MI GOSH I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO VISIT YOU I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER SANSES!!!" They yelled even though they were right next to me. I basically went deaf. As I rubbed my head I replied to them "it's whatever, you don't need to yell." they nodded and brought out paper and pens to draw. Squid doodled as I asked them questions, "So, there are other sanses that destroy?" Ink replied, "Oh yeah! There is me and my best friends Blue and Dream have to fight them so they don't destroy anymore aus! Our hard work is paying off though, the creators have such wonderful imaginations you know?" I nodded, "ok..". Then a skeleton with a yellow cloak and a yellow thing on their head appeared. They were flowing with positivity. "Ink! Wanna come with blue and I? They are making tacos!" Ink nodded, "sure!" then they looked at me, "is that OK, Glitchy?" they asked. "yeah it fine, whatever." I said. They smiled, "OK, byebye!" not long after they left I started thinking about the goopy guy. The more I thought about what he said, the more I wanted to join him. Then I thought about ink. They would be upset if I abandoned them. But who cares?  It's not as if their emotions are real. I ended up falling asleep.

-timeskip to 3 weeks later-

-still errors pov-

Ink hasn't visited for a long time. It's as if they've just forgotten me. Maybe globby guy was right. They were just using me for their own happiness. But.. Perhaps ink is in danger and they can't get to me. No. This is ink I'm talking about, the one sans that I couldn't beat. My mind raced over the two desicions. Should I join Mr. Gloop or should I stay with ink? I called out for the glop. He appeared emmediatly. "Changed your mind? Have you?" he said with a grin. "my brother is having the best time with the shorty and ink. I just hope no children are made~." I rolled my eyes "I haven't decided yet idiot. I'm just... Questioning..." he continued to smile. "go on... " I took a deep breath. "well, you see, ink hasn't visited for a while and I'm beginning to think they have forgotten about me. And as you just said they are hanging with those two. it's just so.... So.." he finished my sentence, "upsetting? Frustrating? Annoying? Don't worry, I get it. I've felt the same way. My brother abandoned me for fame. He thought being more popular than me made him so much better than me. I was a castout. But now look where I am, I'm going to fucking destroy everything those three love. I just need your help. Will you join me? Or will you do join the 'good guys'? It's all up to you. "I thought about it. I could join back with ink. They were the first friend I've ever had. But then again this guy seems like a cool fellow. It's so hard to choose but I've chosen. "I choose... "

(hue hue hue sorry for the cliffhanger lol, you'll find out what he chooses in the next one, bye bye!)