I can't think of good titles rn

-Errors pov-

"I choose.. to join you." I said. He grinned, "good choice. Come with me." we teleported to this strange place. It was didn't have much lighting and there wasn't that much stuff around. It was pretty empty. I saw a few other sanses as Nightmare said, "welcome to the bad guys' secret lair. Make yourself at home. We have a few rules though. You are not allowed to befriend anyone who isn't a bad guy. You aren't allowed to ditch us either. Got it?" he asked. I nodded. He said, "good. Our rules are pretty simple. Anyways here are your companions. That's Horror, he's Dust, that's Killer, and I'm Nightmare." they greeted me. I waved a bit back to them. I turned to Nightmare, "So what are we doing first?" I asked. He replied, "I think it'll be fun to destroy a few aus. How 'bout we start with Littletale?" I agreed. I hadn't destroyed any aus for a while and it sounded fun. He told the other guys to stay. Then we went to littletale. We started destroying it. 'this is amazing! I haven't felt this alive in ages!' I thought excitedly then I saw Ink. They hadn't seen me yet. They were with Blue and Dream. Nightmare spoke to them, "well well well, isn't it the three saviors of the multiverse? Nice to see you, I was worried you wouldn't show up. I have a small surprise for you." Ink piped up, "Whatever Nightmare, your surprises aren't even that good." Nightmare chuckled, "really ink? Is that so? Well I think you would find this surprise quite shocking." He then summoned me over to him. I saw inks face when they saw me, "why do you have him? You better not hurt him! I swear if you do anything to hurt him i'll-" they were cut off by Nightmare, "jeez relax you rainbow fuck. I'm not taking him against his will. He wanted to come with me. How about you tell them Error." I thought of what to say until I saw how Nightmare glared at me. "I wanted to join him because he's better than you. You're a forgetful idiot and I hate you. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me." I said. Ink looked away, they stared at the ground. Then they shook and vomited black ink. They seemed to be crying. Dream and Blueberry just stood there watching Ink. They held eachothers hands and looked at each other. Nightmare said to himself, "heh. Thought so Dream. It's just like you to let people suffer." then he turned to me, "let's go." he said and we both left.

-Inks pov-

I couldn't believe what Error said. It was overwhelming. I ended up vomiting and I could feel myself crying. 'dumb emotions, making me look weak. Get out of my head! You knew this would happen Ink, pull yourself together already!' I didn't realized they left. I teleported away to somewhere private. I continued crying. 'why, why does my chest hurt so badly? It's not like I can feel real emotion! It shouldn't be like this! It isn't fair!' I thought. An unwanted voice appeared in my mind. 'but isn't it what you deserve? You did forget about him for three weeks after all. It makes sense why he left you, you are worthless nobody wants you. Ever.' I hadn't had this voice for a while. I had to get rid of it.

-self harm here mates-

I dug through my pocket and found my blade. It wasn't very big obviously since it could fit in my pocket, I raised my sleeves and saw my tattoos. 'disgusting.' I thought to myself, I hated my tattoos. I put the blade up to my arm and slashed. I pushed deep into my bone until it was bleeding a lot. The voice was nearly gone. I made smaller slits around the larger ones. I watched the blood trickle down my arm and drip onto the floor. I waited until the bleeding stopped. I didn't feel good but then again, it felt amazing. I deserved this for being horrible to everyone. After it was done bleeding I put my sleeves back down to cover them. I out my blade back in my pocket and fell asleep.

-end of self harm-

-Errors pov-

We were all sitting around doing nothing. I thought about ink. Did they deserve that? What are they doing now? Are they OK? Then Nightmare walked up and said, "let's watch something." he turned on undernovela. We all watched until we fell asleep.