Are you ok, Ink?

-errors pov-

It was morning. Nightmare had already woken up. Or maybe he didn't sleep at all. I wasn't sure. He noticed I was awake, "Heh, finally you're awake anyways, I was thinking we should go destroy some more aus. Wanna come?" he asked. I nodded and stretched. We teleported to an au and destroyed it. Then I saw Dream and Blueberry but no Ink.  'strange. Has he left them too?' I thought. Nightmare spoke to them. "where's your little leader? You know the colorful one?" he asked them sarcastically. Dream looked around. "Oh so they aren't here after all..." they said sadly. "what do you mean?" nightmare asked. Dream sighed, "we haven't been able to find Ink since yesterday. I hope they are ok.." Nightmare rolled his eyes, "yeah whatever I don't even care." then Ink appeared. They put on the fakest smile I had ever seen. "Oh hi Dream and Blueberry! How's it going?" Blueberry ran up and hugged Ink. "OH MY STARS! YOU ARE OK!! YAAYYYYYYY!!!" Ink stared at them then finally said, "yes, I'm ok.." Blueberry made a pouty face, "the bad guys are attacking aus again." Ink glanced over but avoided looking at me. Nightmare noticed, "HAH. you can't even bare to look at him! He betrayed you so now you are ignoring him? That's hilarious! Guess that's why you're so worthless." Ink just looked down so Nightmare continued, "you know I know what you did last night. I can feel the negativity flowing out of you. I'm surprised you cared about him that much, considering the fact that you are soulless. I find it... Amusing." Ink fell to their knees and put their hands on their head. They started shaking then they managed to look at me. I saw pain in their eyes. They left. Then we left. Instead of going back to our hideout we were in the antivoid. Nightmare stared at me. "uh... Hi?" I said, confused. He spoke, "I know you want to be back with Ink. Sure, I could let you go. But that would just be dumb now, wouldn't it?" he then continued to attack me until I blacked out. I fell in and out of consciousness. I felt someone grab me. Then I felt something soft and warm. Eventually I forced myself to wake up. I felt pain. My surroundings were different though. I was on a couch with a blanket over me. I smelled tacos. I heard a voice, "Oh! He's awake! Blue, get Ink!" I heard someone yell inks name then I felt another presence in the room. Ink was there. I sat up which hurt a lot. I only stared at my hands. They were going to punish me for betraying them, weren't they? Just like Nightmare. No. Instead they sat down next to me. They hugged me and cried on my shoulder. Ink...wasn't the prettiest crier. I put my hand on their back, "whoa Inky, why are you crying?" I asked. They managed to get out, "because you almost died. I'm sorry, I should have been there to help you. Not leave to go and-" they cut themselves off. I asked "and what, Inky?" they got off of me and wiped their tears away. "oh nothing! It doesn't even matter." Dream and Blueberry had left. "Squid, come on. I want to know." their voice became quiet and low, "you wouldn't like it." I responded, "I don't like anything." they chuckled a little "well if I did tell you, you'd have to promise to not tell anyone." I held out my pinky finger. "I promise." they took a deep, nervous breath. "well here goes nothing.

-you may feel owchied here-

Ihaveasmallvoiceinmyheadandinordertogetridofitihavetocutmyarms." I replied without thinking, "let me see you arms." they just stared at me with wide eyes. "a-are you sure?" they stuttered. I nodded, "inky, I've never been surer." They held their arms out to me so I could too up their sleeves. I did and I saw deep cuts littering their arms. "all right, let's get you cleaned up." I said as I brought them to the bathroom. My body was still sore but this was more important.

-mk no more owchies-

I cleaned them up and when I was finished I noticed their was something else on Ink's arms. They were like tattood designs. "wow. Those are something. I said although they were beautiful. "Eh, they aren't that good." they replied. I got eye level with Ink. "Ink. You are a beautiful creature and you deserve more than what you have right now. I shouldn't have left you. I'm... I'm sorry I'm such a mess up of a person." they shook their head. "no Glitchy. I know why you left and it was because of me. I should be the one who is sorry." they put their hand on my cheek. I don't know what came over me but next thing I knew, I was kissing them. We went back to the couch and watched something. Ink fell asleep while snuggled up into me. They were adorable.