5. Undercover

When I get up, I realize my friends are already here sleeping and that the light comes in through the window and I wonder what time it will be. I go to the bathroom taking care not to wake up Hannah and Amy and get dressed in a pink sweatshirt and black leggings, if I remember correctly, today is our day off and then we will have a sporting afternoon. I leave the toilet and take the phone to see the time.

13:40. Oh no. 

"Girls, you have to wake up now! It's 13:40 already, we've slept all morning!" I scream as I shake Amy, who is sleeping soundly.

"Let us sleep a little longer, please "begs Hannah, covering her ears with her pillow, turning her back on me.

"We should be in the dining room right now, we will not be able to eat if we're late, "I remind them and Amy gets up immediately.

"What? Wait, what time is it? "Amy asks trying to pick up her cell phone with her eyes half closed by the light.

"It's 13:40 and we should be there at five minutes to five. We have until 14:30 to eat. "I remember them walking around the room and I stop when my stomach is roaring. I had not noticed until now.

"Okay, you go to the dining room and get a place, while I'll wake up Hannah and we'll be there as soon as possible. "Amy agrees with me and I leave the room in a hurry, I'm glad to wear sports clothes, because I have to go down the stairs. Otherwise, I would not be very comfortable.

I reach the door of the dining room, where all the other compañeras are and I wait in one of the sofas that is right in front of the dining room. I feel and I see that it is 1:50 PM. I sigh when I see that I have arrived on time and take the opportunity to regulate my breathing which is a bit hectic. But that's when I see Blake with his two friends, whose names I still don't know. I try to go unnoticed looking at the phone but it's no use, Blake has already seen me and is heading towards me, making his friends wait for him. 

I look at my classmates who are looking at the boys and I realize that the teacher is about to arrive. I get up quickly and grab Blake's hand who follows my directions without complaining. We pass by the side of their friends who look at us surprised but at this moment I don't care. I go to the hall and look around but there is nobody in sight.

"Could you explain to me why we ran away from there?" Blake asks me confused, seeing his friends approaching.

"Our teacher has forbidden us to approach you, and one Peyton too" I explain quickly and I can see how one of his friends roll his eyes when he heard the name of Peyton. 

"Wait, wait ... Peyton has talked to you? And your teacher, what?" Blake tries to understand the situation while his friends talk to each other although I know they are interested in what we are talking about.

"There's no time, I'll explain it to you later. Did you want to tell me something?"

"I just wanted to say hello and apologize for last night." I was going to reply but interrupted me. "I have an older sister and I know when a girl is sad, so are we okay?" Blake asks me insecurely opening his arms waiting for a reconciliation hug.

"We've always been fine" I run my hands down his waist and Blake hugs me as if he does not want to let me go. This guy certainly knows how to give hugs. He loosen the grip and let me go. "I guess we'll see each other later?"

"Hope so" I wave goodbye and smile at his friends. The handsome boy stares at me and I give him a half smile and I hope I haven't blushed in front of him, but he confirms it when he smiles at me amused.

I go to the dining room where I see my two friends waiting in line to enter and I breathe when I see that they have arrived on time. I wave to them when they see me and I trot towards them.

"Where were you? We were looking for you" Amy asks me giving me a hug and Hannah scratches her nervous arm before speaking.

"Giselle, can we talk later? I'd like to apologize for ..." she starts to murmur but before I continue, I give her a hug. "I thought you would be mad at me."

"And I was a quarter of an hour ago, but I talked to Blake and I know you were just trying to help me, but do not do it again." She nods and we give each other another hug to which Amy joins.

"Girls, come in to eat." We separated when we saw the teacher calling us and we sat at a table after taking our food.

"Speaking of Blake, what else did you talk to him about after I left?" I ask curious to know more about them. Hannah looks at me smiling and puts down her glass so she can talk. Apparently it was quite good.

"Look, they're from the same institute that the Peyton bitch is in. They live in Manchester even though one of their friends was from Lancashire but their family moved in. They're our age and they're all single but one." announces the latest excited.

Lately Hannah never talks about Tommy and what she is saying, I do not know if they have fought or broken or just that Hannah is always like that when she talks about guys. Then I'll try to have some girls time to talk and see what happens.

"And what I think will interest Giselle the most, are their names" I smile at Amy for noticing the most important detail. "The dinner guy is Reece and the other blue-eyed boy is George." Reece. I like the name, it's not very common. I would love to hear how his lips pronounce it.

"Earth calling Gisela, stop fantasizing about Reece and listen to what I have to say." Hannah demands trying not to laugh.

"I was not doing that," he muttered, looking to the side.

"Well, that's not what your flushed cheeks are saying." Immediately I put my hands on my face. Hannah laughs and points at me. "It's a lie but you always reveal yourself." I roll my eyes and continue. "What I wanted to say is that the other day Miss Parker caught Madeleine talking to a guy from the other high school in the hall."

Madeleine is a girl from the other class who is very beautiful who broke up with her boyfriend recently, so it's no wonder that she was talking to a boy...

"And what happened?" Amy asks curiously, resting her head on her hands.

"She punished her without three days of activities after dinner" I open my mouth in surprise and Amy did not seem to expect that final "So, we have to be careful"

This is going to be hard.