part 12.

*(WARNING THIS IS ONLY A DREAM !!!)   1 week later (in dream)*.
I wake up out of bed and walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. I hear moaning coming from Jack's room. But I ignore it. I walk into the kitchen until the moaning gets louder. I hear jack say.... Someone else name? "Mm Gabbie fuck." He moans. I out my food down and walk to his room. I open his door to see him on too of another girl. A tear slips out of my eye. I slam the door shut and walk away. I feel his arm snake around me but I push him off. I slap him and run outside. I run to the nearest cliff and jump.
*Irl *
I wake up with people around me. I'm crying and asweating. "Y/n! You're awake. Are you okay?" Jack says. I shove him away from me. I get up and walk to the bathroom. How am I not limping? Jack hugs me "GET OFF ME! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" Jack let's go of me. I turn to look at him with tears in my eyes. "Y)n? I never ... What are you talking about." He looks at me worried. "You cheated on me! With... Uh ... Gabbie? Yeah! Gabbie! And I saw y'all! So I ran and jumped off a cliff!" He looks at me confused. "Uh... Y/n... That didn't happen.... We we're all sleep when we heard you crying. We came in and you were picking your feet and screaming 'JACK NO! YOU CHEATER!' and 'time to kms!' and 'this always happens to me'" Daniel says. I blush. I start crying more. Jack runs to hug me. "I'm sorry jack..." I say into his chest. "Y)n it's okay... Don't worry baby I would never cheat on you. " I look at him and at his neck. He chuckels. "You're looking for a hicky arent you?" He says. I nod my head. I lean into his neck and wuickly make a quick hickey. "Mine." I say. " Agreed." He says. He picks me up and carries me to the living room. "What time is it?" I ask jack. "Uhh.... 9 am. You've been screaming and crying for a good hour." Corbyn says. "I'm so sorry jack. " I start breathing heavy again. I choke and spit up blood on the floor (NOT ON JACK). I fall to the floor. The boys rush to my side. Jack picks me up. He runs to the bathroom. He sets me in the tub. He wipes my mouth but I'm still breathing heavy. He hugs me but it doesn't work. He leans in and kisses me... It still doesn't work. I feel so bad for what I did to jack... Claiming he cheated..  I cry and soon can barely breathe at all. Jack licks the door and shoves 2 fingers in me. I moan and grip his arm. "J-jack." I say. "C'mon y/n... Please breathe for me " jack says. I grip his arm harder and moan. "Harder jack. More . Harder." He goes faster and climbs in the tub with me. I breathe normal again and arch my back. Jack curls his fingers in me and I gasp. I wrap my arms around his body. He kisses me. " J-jack. I'm c-close." I say. "Come princess. Come for me." Jack says in. Soothing voice. I clench around his fingers and come. He kisses me. "What was that for?" I ask him. "I had to calm you down one way or another." Hey says. I giggle. We clean up and he carries me to the bed. He lays me down. "Jack I'm so sorry." "For what y/n?" "For saying you cheated. It must of just been a nightmare..." I say with a frown. "Y/n. Baby. It's okay. It must have felt really real though." "It did. It hurt. I jumped off a cliff to kill myself. " "Please don't ever do that. You made me a promise." "I'll try." "No say you'll keep your promise. "I will keep my promise." I say. I kiss jack and he shoves me under the covers and rubs my head. He rubs my cheek gently. He gets under with me. He wros his arms and legs around me. "I have a surprise for you y/n." Jack says. "Really? For me?" "Yeah. Come with me." I get out of the bed and see my stuff is gone. "WHERE is my stuff?" "Come with me y/n. Let me cover your eyes." I walk o jack and he puts his hadns over my eyes. He walk with me and opens a door. He uncover s my eyes. It's his room... But redecorated? "This ... Is OUR room. " He says. I turn to him and jump on him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. "I'm guessing you like it?" " I LOVE IT! thanks Jacky." "You're welcome baby." I kiss him. The kiss turns to a mekout and he turns me to the wall and gently pushes me into the wall. He outs his arms around me and makes out with me. "Ahem." We turn to see corbyn. "Not tryna uh.. ruin the moent or anything... But soemoens here to see you... Y/n." I nod and hold Jack's hand. We walk out to the front door. I open the door and see my aunt lex. She hugs me. "Y/N YOURE OKAY!" She screens. "I'm fine but lex. Come in. " She walks in. "Why are you holding hands with this boy?" She points to jack. "aunt lex... This is my boyfriend... Jack Avery." "Oohhh you're the one that helped my neice calm down that day. Thank you." "You're welcome MRs... Lex." Jack leans down to kiss me. I jump on his back. "Everyone follow me. ONWARD TO THE KITCHEN!"I say. Everyone laughs and follows me. We get an extra chair for my aunt lex. She sits directly across from me. "Aunt lex... Can I tell you something?" "Yes of course baby. Tell me the tea sis. " "Alright.. I'm .... I'm pregnant and it's Jack's baby." She looks at me shocked. "Y/n... Are you sure about this? You're only 18." "And Jack's 19. But it's okay... I was upset at first but jack helped me calm down. We made a promise..." I latch my finger with Jack's finger. I lean my head against his. "Okay y/n... I don't think your mother would approve of this." I look at her. "I know... But I'm 18. ... And shes- she s... Gone..." I start to cry and jack hugs me. He kisses me and I calm down. "Oh y)n I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." "It's okay. Just... " "How many weeks?" "1" "okay.""I'm gonna go y/n. I love you. Oh here." She hands me my medince. I hug her. "Love you y/n." "Bye aunt lex." She leaves and I take my medicine immedeiently. It tastes bad. "It's nasty. It tastes like..... Old nasty cake..." Everyone laughs. Jack comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist while he lays his head on mine.

 Jack comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist while he lays his head on mine

Kinda like that...^^^^^
.
I turn to kiss him and start cooking. I cook some of my mom's famous burritos. She was a great cook. "Mm these are good y)n.!" Daniel says. "Yeah.. thanks... My mom used to make them just like that... She was the best cook ever...... I miss her... She'll never get to meet her grandchild..." I rub my stomach. Jack kisses me. "Baby it's okay. I bet she's in heaven rn looking down smiling saying "I'm so proud of her"". I smile and hug jack.
*8 months later.*