chapter 2.

*the next morning **y/n pov*.
I sowwy get up out of the bed with a huge smile on my face. I see jack has posted. "CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHTS SHOWWWW" his caption reads of a photo of him with a mic in his hand. I sigh. I get dressed.

I walk downstairs after grabbing my phone. My mom engukfs me in a hug. "HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL!" She says with excitement. I smile at her and sit down at the table. She starts giving me gift after gift. I got outfits. Gift cards. Shoes. And all kinds of stuff. I smile at her and hug her. I start to head up to my room but she stops me. "Wait y/n. One more gift..." I turn around and she goes into the storage compartment in the table. She pulls out an orange envelope and hands it to me. I open it and pull out the paper. It's - oh my God. A tear slips out of my eye as I hug my mom. "Back stage passes, meet and greet, vip, limelight! You got everything!" I say as I cry. "Yes. Anything for my sweet daughter. Now go on. Go pack. You'll be late. Also your gonna stay with your aunt in Houston for a while." I cry as I hug my mom. I don't deserve her. I give her a kiss on the cheek and run upstairs. I grab my stuff and pack it. I walk back downstairs as my mom hands me the tickets and everything I'll need. I hug her one more time. I say goodbye as  I walk outside to catch my Uber. (Btw she lives in austin Texas.) The Uber drives to my aunt lex's house. I smile as I see how big her house is. The Uber drops me off at the end of the street... supposedly he's not allowed to go in the neighborhood... strange ... I walk down the street and To my aunt's. I lock on the door and she opens it, engulfing me in a hug. "Hey Aunt lex!" "Hey my sweet child! Oh my gosh y/n you've grown so much!". She hugs me again. "Oh dear do come inside." She says as I walk in the house she bring some to my room. It's a really nice room.

I set my stuff down and unpack

I set my stuff down and unpack. I grab the tickets and stuff and put it all in my purse. I got downstairs to Aunt Lex's kitchen. I grab a box of cheese itz. I head back upstairs. I chill on my bed for a while then get ready for the concert. I get dressed.

Then I grab my stuff

Then I grab my stuff. I head downstairs then hug my aunt lex. I leave and start heading to the venue. I park and wait in line. Then they start letting people in. I choose this time to use the bathroom. I feel a pair of eyes on me so I turn around I see jack... Jack fucking Avery... Staring at. Me! ME! I blush then head to the bathroom I come back out and go to the line for meet and greet. I'm the 9th person in line. I wait my turn. Then it's finally my turn. I hug all the boys and jack and me were talking.  I get a call But my turn wasnt finished so they paused my turn. I answer my call as I walk away. "Hello?" I answer to the phone. "yes is this y/n y/l/n?" The man asks. "Depends.. who's asking?.... " I say. "This is officer Starks... I have terrible news." "Yes sir?"... "Your mom ... She died. She got into a really bad car accident. I drop my phone out my hand and clamp my hands over my mouth. Everyone looks at me. I start crying as I piack my phone up and run out of the venue. I run outside to sit on a bench. It's about 5 seconds later I feel someone sitting next to me. I cry harder. I feel a pair of arms around me. I look up to see jack. I turn my head away. "Don't look at me.. I look horrible..." I say as I laughs eomwhat. Jack chuckles. "Hey I don't care what you look like. I care that you're okay. Look at me " I don't do it. "Please?" He says. I give in and look him in the eyes. "What's wrong?" He says in his sweet, soft voice. I cry as he pulls me into a tight hug. "My mom died in a car accident 10 minutes ago. That was the poilce I was on the phone with. I-i can't do it jack. I can't live anymore..." He grabs my face gently and turns me to look at him. "Yes. Yes you can. You can and will live." He says. "Why. What's the point?" I say. "Will you please live... For me?" He says. And sticks his pinky out. I attach mine to his and say "I promise". He smiles and hugs me. "hey you wanna switch numbers?", He says. I look at him in shock. JACK. FUCKING. AVERY JUST ASKED FOR MY NUMBER.... WTF... AHHAGAHDHAKFWKAKASSFHWHSH!!! I breathe. I start breathing heavemy then I start to choke. I can't breathe. Jack pat's my back. I cough a few times then I sour up blood.  "Woah! Are you okay...? " "Y-y/n". I say. "Are you okay y/n?" Jack says. "Y-yeah. Just.. I didn't take my medicine before I left the house. I -... I-i have a medical issue where if I get nervous, I freak out and can't breathe. If it's not dealt with soon , I start spitting up blood. I'm sorry jack. I say as I wipe my mouth on a napkin in my booksack. I throw it in a nearby garbage can. Jack hugs me. I hug him back. "Let's go back inside. He walks me inside and the fans start screaming. "HEY CALM DOWN PLEASE." The manager screams. I giggle. Jack sits me down backstage. I sit and one of the workers brings me some water and some bread. I eat and drink and then the show starts. I watch from backstage and smile at jack. He's so damn cute. He winks at me. I blush and go to sit down. They finish singing. ",HEYOOO HOUSTOOONNNN!!" Jonah screams. The fans go wild.