part 7.

It hurts too bad. Jack runs in and Yanks me off the ground. He pushes me gently into the wall. "Y/N LISTEN TO GOD DAMNIT! I LOVE YOU! I ALWAYS FUCKING HAVE! DAMNIT!" He samshes his lips on mine. I shove him away from me. "YOURE FUCKIGN LYING!" I scream. "Wanna bet?" He says with a smirk. "Yeah!" I say., Tears streaming down my face. His hands snake around my waist. He samshes his lips on mine and one if his hands rubs my ass. I quielty moan in the kiss and jack chuckles. He rubs his lips against my lips. He's asking.. for an entrance?... I deny. Knowing his doesnt really like me. He grabs my ass and I gasp. He shoves his tongue in my mouth and starts exploring. His hands tangle in my hair. He rubs my cheek gently... Then his hand goes in my shirt, rubbing my back. He opens his eyes and looks into mine. He smiles and pulls back. I blush and smile. "Still think I don't like you?" He says. "Yep. It's obvious you don't like me." I say with a smirk. His hand wraps around my waist. He leans in slwoly and kisses me, this one soft and sweet. His hand tangles in my hair. His other hand messes with the waistband of my shorts. He puts his fingers inside, but not too deep. He lightly rubs my waist. He's not touching my butt... Just my waist. I sigh and he smiles. He pulls back, but kisses me one more quick time. Then pulls back again. "Now?" He asks. "I think youre totally fucking hot and a damn good kisser. " He chuckles. "you're so fucking cute I swear." He says. I giggle. "No I'm not" I say. "Yes. You are." He says. "C'mon. Do I hate you or like you?" "I know one thing.. I like you... But I'm sure you like me too." I say. "It's about damn tine"." He says. He kisses me again. "Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?" He says. I frown. I push him gently off of me. "No jack. I'm sorry. " He frowns. "But-" he starts to cry. I hug him. "Noooo! Don't cry I was just joking babyyyy..." I say while kissing his forehead. He grabs my ass and picks me up onto his lap. "Don't fucking scare me like that. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." I say. He kiss me and carries me back into my room. He walks past the boys and sits on my bed, me in his lap. He looks into my eyes. "I'm so fucking glad you're my girlfriend." He says. "I'm so fucking glad you're my boyfriend." I say. We kiss but pull back when we hear cheers. I blush heavily. "YESSS! FINALLY!" Zach screams. I hug all the boys in a group hug. Jack lays down on my bed while pulling me on top of him. He plays with my hair and the other boys leave. I smile and lay down on his chest. He rests his chin on my head. I smile and fall asleep.