part 10.

Christina says. "Yeah..." I turn around and grab the test I look at it. I cry. Christina hugs me. "It's okay y/n. How old are you?" "18." I say. She hugs me and pulls me to the kitchen. I put the cover on the test and put it in my pocket. I cry and Christina walks with me into the kitchen. Everyone looks at me. "Baby?" Jack says. I pull out the test and hand it to him. He smiles so widely. He runs to me and picks me up by my waist. He kisses me. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!" He screams. Everyone cheers. "You're not mad?" I say. "Never... I could never... At least I'm having it with the love of my life..." He says and kisses me. I suddenly feel the need to throw up . I jump off jack and run to the bathroom with my hand over my mouth and my stomach. I lean over the toilet and jack pulls my hair back. I puke in the toilet and jack hands me napkins and baby wipes. He kisses me. ",how could you even kiss me? I literally taste like throw up." I say with a laugh. "Because ei don't care. I love you. And my soon to be child. I hope it's a girl. " He says. "me too..." I say and he hugs me. He sticks his hand in my shorts and grabs my ass. I moan and Hume laughs . "Fucking tease." I say. "Hm? You say something?" He says with a smirk. "Asshole. " I say. I walk out of the bathroom and jack slaps my ass. I jump. He laughs and I giggle. I walk into the kitchen and jack slaps my ass again. Even harder this time. I start to get wet again. "I'll .. be right back. " I say and run to my room. I close the door and lock it. I lay in my bed and take my shorts off, sticking two fingers in me. I pump them in and out.  While moaning. I hear the door jiggle then it bursts open. I am too close to my high so I keep going. I hear the door lock and feel the covers seeing removed from me. I look up to see jack. He pulls my hands out of my pants. "Naughty girl. You're not allowed to do that." He says while shakjg his head. "How'd  you-" " I have a key... Btw... You're not allowed to pleasure yourself. " He says. "What was I supposed to do?" I say. I put my hand back to my heat and rub. Jack pulls my hands back and picks me up, setting my feet on the floor, standing me up. He pulls his shirt and shorts off, leaving him in his underwear.  "You could've asked me for help babygirl." He says. He pulls my clothes off. I shove him on the best and cuff him. "Y/n no." "Baby yes." I say back. He groans. I kiss him and lick his hmchest. He shudders. I rip his underwear off and his dick springs out. It slaps against his chest and I giggle. "Daddy big ole dick is hard huh?" I say. His dick moves a little. I blow on his dick and he shudders. I lick up from the bottom to the tip and his dick sticks straight up. He moans and I take him in my mouth. I Bob my head up and down. He breaks the cuffs and tears them off. He takes them off his feet ,too. He wraps his hands in my hair. I deepthroat him. I gag. He pulls me off of him and cuffs me to the bed. He soreads my legs and cuffs them, too. I moan. "Daddy no." I say "Ohh daddy yes " he says. He shoves 3 fingers in me and pumps them. I arch my back with a moan and he holds me down. I pull at the cuffs. He kmco tineues. I come and he keeps going. "Daddy no." I says. He smirks and goesfaster. "Jack please. No." I says. "Sorry babygirl." He says and goes faster I moan and squirt all over the bed and his hand and arm. He licks it off and swallows. I blush. He rolls a condom on and shoves into me. I moan and arch my back. He continued for a moment... Then we come. He pulls out but shoves soemthi g in me. "Don't take t hat out." I nod my head and he uncuffs me. We get dressed and walk into town. We go to a restaurant and sit in a booth. He pulls something out of his pocket and I feel a vibration in me. I moan quielty. "Jack what's happening?" I say. "Vibrator baby." He smirks. I moan as he turns it on to highest speed. "No noise. K?" He says. I nod. I grab the table and moan quietly. He makes it move around more and I moan a little louder. He moves over and I sit next to him. He starts recording me. "no posting t-this." ",I won't. I promise." He says. I moan a little bit louder. I lean over and palm jack thru his boxers. His dick immendiently hardens under the touch. He groans and stops recording. I" jack I'm gonna.."  I come and he stops. He picks me up, pays, and we leave. He lays me in bed once we get back home.