Part 11.

*y/n pov*.
Jack and me head home. he immediently lays me on the bed and locks the door. I get undressed. Jack pushes me down but I clamp my hands over my mouth and walk to the bathroom, so my boobs wont bounce. Jack laughs but then runs to me. I lean over the toilet and puke. He holds my hair back. I burst my teeth and go back to the bathroom. "That was a mood killer." I say. I look at jack who's steadily getting undressed. He runs to me. His dick is standing straight out. I giggle. "Daddy got a biiggg problemm..." I wink at him.  "Well you fucking palmed me through my boxers.  You little slut." I gasp and frown. I get out of the bed and try to get dressed again. Jack grabs my arms. "y/n what's wrong?" He asks, clearly worried. "You...." "Me?" "No you're not the problem it's.... You called me uh.... A slut..." I say while breatilhing heavey. Jack grabs me and lays me on the bed. "Y/n breathe. Breathe please. I didn't mean it like that. I-u thought you'd like it ... I read it in a fanfic once..." I breathe even heavier. "W-what page?" I ask. "Uhm... Instagram... _y/n._.averrryy_fanfics?" He looks at me. I blush and look away. "That's your page... Isn't it?" I turn around and he smacks my ass. He leans in to whisper in my ear. "isn't it? Answer daddy." I turn back around to face him. "H-how much did you read?" He shrugs . "Mostly the stories. And the part where at the end you say "OH MY gOd I WisH tHaT woULd HaPPeN tO mE!"he squeels. I blush. I smirk then lean into his ear while wrapping my arms around his neck. "Fuck me like the slut I am." I whisper in his ear.i pull back and he smirks and smiles at me. "I'm sorry for calling you a slut." He says. "Bitch just fuck me like the slut I am already." I roll my eyes and giggle. "But you're not a slut.." "I know jack... But just do what ever. IDC.." I say. He shoves me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. He immendiently shoves into me. "Mmm FUCK!" I moan. *Jack's pov*. "Mm FUCK!" Y/n moans. I giggle and kiss her. I pound in and out of her as she moans. She reaches her arms around and grabs my ass. "Fuck jack." She moans. I moan in response. She moves her hands to my back and digs her nails in my back, leaving marks. "Y/n I forgot a condom again... We are gonna have to play pull out.." "you got the from my fanfiction. 'my best friends boyfriend.' it was about you. " "Yeah... I did.... And it was hot. It's so damn hard to believe you were a virgin. Before I tapped that." I wink at her and she blushes. "Can we play pull out?" I ask. "Y-yeah I guess." She says. U feel her clench around me "fuck y/n. Don't do that." I wink at her. She clenches around me and holds the clench. My dick twitches. She looks at me cuz u think she felt it, too. She unclecnhes and I pull out. She grabs my dick in her hand and goes down. She Bob's her head on my dick as I pull her hair into a ponytail. "God y/n. You're perfect." I say to her. She hums on my dick. It twitches. "Mm fuck." I say. I lean around and grab her ass. I squeeze it and she mains. My dick twitches again and I cum in her mouth. She looks at me and swallows it. She blushes really hard and I wink at her. "Well that was hot." I say. She giggles. I oushe her back down. "On all fours. Now." I say. She turns on her hands and knees.bi shove my fingers in her. 4 at a time. She moans loudly. I pump in and out of her and she very soon comes. We clean up and lay in bed. I kiss her then get up. She stands up but falls. *Y/ns pov*. I get up to go after jack but I fall. My legs hurt like hell. He runs to me. "You okay baby?" He asks. "Shut. Up. You're dick works fucking wonders mkay?" I say. He chuckles and picks me up. He gets me dressed.

"You look so damn cute

"You look so damn cute. " He says. I giggle. " You're hot." I say. "You looked hot when you were sucking my dick." He says. I blush and look away. He grabs my face to turn me towards him. "NOOO I wanna see you're beautiful blush." He says. "Jack help me back up please. I am hungry." He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the kitchen. We pass the boys who are in the living room. He sets me in a chair. "Damn bro. How hard did you go that she can't fucking walk?" We turn to see Zach. "Pretty fucking hard. But hey. He was good." I say. They look at me. I laugh. "Yeah she looked good when she was sucking my dick." Jack says. I stop laughing and I blush. Zach walks out. I put my head on the table. I sigh. I feel jack pick me up. He sits down and sits me on his lap. I eat. When Im finished, I lay my head in Jack's shoulder. I soon fall asleep.
*In y/ns dream*" JACK. MMM FUCK.." I scream. Jack's dick repeatedly hits my gspot. *Jack's pov*. Y/n falls asleep on me. After about 5 minutes, I hear light moans coming from y/n. I look at her and she's squirming. I smile. She looks so cute when she is struggling. She groans. Light moans are coming out of her mouth. "Mm jack." She moans. I look at her again. "fuck. Jack right there... Fuuckkk." She maosn quielty. I chuckle. Her hand grabs my dick and i gasp. I moan slightly. "yo wtf is all this noise." I look to see daniel. "Yo. Y/ns having a wet dream about me.." Daniel smirks. ",Damnn you must be real good huh?" He says. "I guess s-" "fuck, jack..." Y)n moans. We laugh and her head shoots up. "WHAT. WHere am I and wtf happened." She says. I rub her back. She looks down at her hand which is still groping my dick. She blushes. Daniel walks out. She turns away from me. I turn her back and pick her up. I carry her and set her on my bed. I go down to her stomach I kiss it. "This is gonna be the most beautiful baby ever. .I live you baby." I say to her stomach. She giggles and runs her fingers through my hair. "God I love your curls." She says. I look up at her "and I love your curls." She blushes.