Chapter 1

Your POV
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock."Will u ever shut up." I thought. Then I hit it five times until it finally stopped its annoying beeping noise. I finally got up. "Well its time for my first day of highschool. Better get ready before I get their late." I said to myself. Yeah your thinking how I live and who I am. Well my name is y/n l/n. I just got to ninjago yesterday. I live with only my brother b/n l/n. He is 19 years old soon going to college somewhere else on ninjago island which means I will be living alone. I my parents died when I was 13 and b/n was 16. So its just us. "Y/n time to get up! You don't want to be late to your first day of highschool!" B/n yelled. "Coming!" I yelled. Also I am a secret guardian angel sent to protect and help the secret ninja team. I finally got out of bed. Went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. Then put on my choltes.

This is how you look and what your wearing

I went downstairs seeing b/n making f/b (favorite breakfast). I went over to the couch. Turning on the tv to watch the news. There were mentioning 95% chance of Lord Garmadon attacking. After that they were talking about local birthdays then they stopped at the last one that got my attention. "Huh. Lloyd Garmadon. Just because his dad is an evil warlord doesn't mean he is like his dad." B/n said. "I agree. But doesn't mean he needs to be treated differently." I said. "Well come on little squirt. You need to eat your breakfast. Then I gotta get you to school." B/n said while rubbing my head. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming" i said while shooting his hand away. I ate as fast as I can grabbing my bag. Getting out the door and locking it behind me, amd getting into b/n's car and drove off to my new highschool.