Chapter 3

Your POV
I left the office after I got my schedule. First I had to go to my locker. I found my locker. But what surprised me more was when it was next to Lloyd's locker. He was talking to his friends. But then 2 cheerleaders with a boy in the middle looks like he is the leader. Then they started calling them the Garmadork squad and sang how Lloyd and his dad is bad. Which I personally find it rude and mean. But I didn't want to intervene but they had call onto me anyway "hey you. Hot new girl". I grabbed the last of my stuff from my locker put it into my bag, close my locker and leaned my back against my locker. Looking at them annoyed. "Can I help you?" I asked trying not to sound annoyed. "Sorry you had to get a locker near the Garmadork squad. How about you hang with us" the boy asked. I think his name is Chen. "No thanks. I'm good" I said sweetly. He was about to try to change my mind until the bell rang. Always saved by the bell I thought. I looked in the corner of my eyes to see Lloyd staring at me. I looked at him and winked then walked off to my first period class. When I got there to teacher made me introduce myself then I had to sit in the back corner near the windows.
Couple minutes later
The English teacher was teaching us something until she looked out the window and said "oh no! Garmadon is attacking." All the students except me of course said "thanks Lloyd". Lloyd and his friends asked to go to the bathroom so did I. The teacher said we can do whatever you want so I ran to the bathroom all the others went the other way. After getting to the bathroom walking myself up in the stall it was near and under window "y/n guardian of nature" I said

 After getting to the bathroom walking myself up in the stall it was near and under window "y/n guardian of nature" I said

I open the windows and flew off to help the Ninja.

3rd POV
After changing into their ninja suits getting into the mix the ninja prepare for the battle against Garmadon and his shark army. Lloyd order Jay to take to the skies while Nya took the water and Kai Zane and Cole took downtown. There were boogies on Jay's 6. Then out if nowhere vines wrapped around te jets and then destroyed them. "What the heck?" Lloyd said but then so y/n but he didn't know it was her. He informed the team that she was a new ally. The other ninja defeated their enemies in their parts of the city they were fighting in. "Nice guys" Lloyd complemented he said while he sliced through a jet with sword and y/n destroyed another with a f/c energy ball. "I'm going after Garmadon" Lloyd said. "I'm coming too" y/n added. Lloyd didn't stop her. He allowed her to ride with him on his dragon mech then they were off.