Prologue.

*Italics in bold are your thoughts. For example, They really looks cute today. Y/N thought to herself.*

(Y/n's point of view.)

I jump out of my bed having been startled awake by my alarm. It's been almost a month since I transferred to Ouran High from being home schooled, and I still can't wake up early, oh how I hate mondays. I thought as I ran to my alarm clock trying desperately to shut it off, when it didn't turn off, me being me of course, I threw it at my wall.... and missed... my window was open.. I threw my alarm clock out my window. I though. Well that's one way to start the day.

I took a quick shower, and got ready for school changing into my uniform (the men's uniform actually.) Which was a pair of black dress pants, a white button up dress shirt with a dark purple tie that had one light purple line down the middle, and instead of the uniforms blazer with the school's crest, I put on my favorite dark blue blazer (I may, or may not have stollen from my father's closet, before being forced to stay at my mother's house for the weekend when I was seven.) I rolled up the sleeves making the dress shirts rolled up sleaves over lap the blazers. I also put on bright yellow sweater vest over my dress shirt, which wasn't a part of the uniform, but it's close to winter and it's already gotten colder. Finally I brushed and styled my H/L H/C into a nice half up elegant braided look, put on my black half inch high heals and went downstairs.

While waiting on the cook to make my breakfast I decided to go out to the large back yard, and retrieve the alarm clock I so desperately wished to see destroyed.

Gosh darn it! I think, as I walk down the long hallway to the back door, hearing the faint ringing of my clock getting louder, and louder the closer I get to the door.

I step outside walking to the left side of the house, were my bedroom was on the second floor, just above my father's at home office. I start searching through the bushes and flowers looking for the dreadful object that forces me awake with its screams every morning, of every day, of every month.

Finally. I think as I found my clock and turned it off. Just as I turn around, to head back in side to the lovely warmth of my home, and the delicious food I'm sure the cook is finished preparing for me by now, I hear my father yelling on his phone from a window he must have left open. I think to myself, Sooo, I guess I always leave the window open because of him, huh.

I listen closer trying to find out what, or who my father was mad at, then I realize, He must be talking to her. After listening in on my father's phone call, I go inside the house to eat, then left for school, with a quick 'see ya later.' to my father.

●●●●●●●●●  A/n  ●●●●●●●●●

(627 words)

Hi! So, that was the prologue episode, I hope it wasn't boring or too long. I wanted to thank anyone who has read this far. And as for any questions anyone has, I'm going to try and fill in all the blanks in the 1st chapter, and in the 1st chapter we will be in Ouran high, you'll also get to see Bella, who is Y/N's best friend!

(the 1st chapter should be my next upload, don't know when that will be yet though.)

Also, I want to know if you thought this was to long or to short, and which host should be Bella's love interest? I'd really appreciate the feedback. 

I hope you all enjoyed this, and I'll see you all next time. Bye, bye.