Ch 1. Monday is the worst.

Monday part 1

(Y/N perspective.)

I walk into my homeroom class, everyone has their group of friends, no one bothers to look at me as I walk by to sit at my desk in the middle of the last row, I mean what did I expect I've only been here a few weeks ago, and the school year was already way past the start by the time my father got me into the school. I sit down looking at the desk to my right, noticing Bella has not got here yet.

Bella is the only person who has tried to be my friend since I got here, so of course I let her do her thing, worming her way into my life with her big blue dog puppy eyes, I still need to get used to having a best friend Even when I was little and went to school I did not have any friends. My mother and my father got divorced when I was five, I got to stay with my father, if I'm being honest I've never liked my mother. Then I started my mother, when I was eight, my mother wanted full custody of me, but neither did my father wanted that, that's when the bullying started, when I was nine, my father took me out of school, so I could be home schooled. I was lost in thought thinking about my family and Bella, as I look to my right seeing a group of guys talking about girls, and sports, and girls, and boobs, and everything did not sane girl would do with them. A couple seats in front of the weird group of guys, was a raven haired boy with glasses being pestered by a very energetic blond boy with purple eyes. To my left was a group of girls (wearing hideous yellow dresses, which are the female uniforms.) Gawking over said raven and explosive blondie.

Then I looked to the door to see a curly haired brunette with blue eyes, who somehow managed to always look good in the dreadful school uniform. I can not help but laugh when she starts waving her hand frantically to me after we made eye contact.

She came over at her desk, her body facing me. "Hey, Bella, you look more excited then usual what's going on?" I asked, "I'm doing great! Are you busy after school ?!" Bella said quickly, "No ... I'm not ... why? Is this about that host club again? I swear if i-" "Just hear me out!" Bella said interupting me. "Bella no, I have enough on my plate at the moment, Just this morning I heard my father yelling on the phone, because my mother wants me to go to her house again this weekend And I've got t-" " Got to what Y/N? You can not use swim practice as an excuse, it's too cold for that, and some how we do not have an indoor pool. You say you're having family problems, but that's just another reason for you to go, it would be relaxing and fun! Plus, you'd get to see 'The Practically Blind Raven' and 'Mr. Blondie Smiles' as you solovingly like to call them. "Bella says the last part sarcastically, after using my own words against me.

"Ugh." I groaned, knowing she had won our argument. "Uuuugh, only for half an hou-" " YES! I knew you'd have to agree, and you're not taking it back now." Bella said as quick as a hummingbird flies. If you weren't paying attention, you would never know what this girl was saying.

●●●●●●●Time skip●●●●●●●

After my science class, which felt like it took hours to get through! I finally went to the cafeteria to have lunch. Sitting down with my tray of (favorite food) I start eating when Bella, and a friend of hers from the drama club named Phillip, sit down in front of me.

As we're eating Phillip ask me "Why don't you ever wear the girls uniform? And since you wear the uniform, why do you wear it with that dark blazer?" "First off, no not offense to Bella, but have you seen the girl's uniform, Phillip? I wear this blazer because I love it, and my father let me have it after he found out I stole it from him. I will wear this blazer and the 'MENS' uniform until Mr.Souh decides he does not want my father to be his lawyer anymore. And with the number of wins my father has, he will not be fired anytime soon. " I say with confidence I my answer.

"I do not look bad in this, do I?" Bella asked teary eyed, "Of course not." Phillip and I say in unison, without bothering to look at her. "The girls uniform looks hot, I do not know what's going on in your head, but it's not ugly. And why'd you have to say 'mens' like that, are you insinuating that you guys at our school are not manly?!!" Phillip said with his voice cracking at the end. I rolled my eyes at his last comment, and think to myself, Is this guy serious about the girls uniform? And nothing about the guys that go to this school screams 'I'm a man!' except maybe the way they smell after gym.

● ♥ ● ♥ ● Time skip ● ♥ ● ♥ ●

After all our classes Bella and I walked to the..... Music room 3? I thought we were going to the host club? I wispered to myself, as Bella pushed open the double doors to the music room. I was shocked, it was so? bright? and... interesting? And right in front of us was...

To be continued.

●●●●●●● A / n ●●●●●●●

(920 words)

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! Again I would like to ask that if you think these chapters are to long please say so. Also what host member should be Bella's love interest? What do you guys think of Phillip? Your feedback is a preciated.

Thank you for reading this, I'll see you next time. Bye, bye.

PS I've always been home schooled, so if it does not sound like I know anything about the school systems, it's because I don't.