Chapter 1

-Shizuo's POV- 

"Yea.." He said , "I may or may not have turned Izaya into a girl..."

"A girl? You are joking right?" I asked.

"I hate to admit it. But it's true Shizu-chan." I heard a girls voice and realised it was Izaya's. He pulled off his hood and I saw he really did look like a girl. I blinked afew times still refusing to believe it.

"Yea I was curious what the drug was about... And it seems to .... have changed.. his gender..." Shinra said looking away. 

"I remember why I didn't want to do it in the first place..." Izaya said shaking his... errr... her head...

"This is gonna be awhile before I can get used to this..." I said using my hand to rub my eyes.

"Dont worry Shizu-chan!~ A protozoan like you can surely get used to nearly everything." Izaya smirked.

"Oh don't worry I will get used to it.. Then I'm gonna kick your sorry ass back to where ever on earth you come from!" I yelled.

"I like to see you try monster." Izaya said grinning like a madman. Woman.. Whatever!!!

"Oh really?" I said getting ready to grab a sign post and smack it right in his face. Her... You know what I'm gonna stick with he.

Just then a shadow grabbed both me and Izaya, I saw Celty standing there staring at us. She took out her PDA and typed , Can you both stop fighting for even a minute?

"Of course I can Celty-chan~" Izaya said, "If I can't then Shizu-chan here would still be chasing me~"

"Tempting to kill you right now." I growled.

"What can I say? Well if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess its because I love people. I want to see the faces that mankind has to offer~" Izaya said grinning.

-Izaya's POV-

"What can I say? Well if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess its because I love people. I want to see the faces that mankind has to offer~" I said grinning. The look on Shizuo's face was enough for me to have fun.

Enough. , Celty typed , Calm down and I will let you go. Let's just talk it out for now.

"Fine by my Celty-chan~" I said.

"Yea. Yea." Shizuo said still glaring at me. The shadows let go and I walked back to my office to grab something when a voice stopped me, "Where do you think you're going?"

"My office of course." I said without any expression.

"Ah! Wait Izaya! I need to test your blood!" Shinra yelled and tried to catch up with me.

"Later." I said and kept walking.

"Shut the hell up and do it , you stupid flea." Shizuo growled.

"Do you actually think I will listen to you?" I asked.

"Shut the hell up." He yelled and glared at me.

"Now why would I need to do that?" I said while walking. Then he stopped talking. I glanced behind me to see him trying to grab a sign post with Celty using her shadows to hold him back. I smirked and kept walking while Shinra tagged along.

"Stop holding me back!!" Shizuo yelled. I looked behind to see him dashing towards me.

"Oh. Time to go." I said and dashed off leaving Shinra behind telling me to wait. I dashed of with too many things on my mind. I jumped over a fence to a construction site. I climbed to the top and stood there awhile. I looked down and saw Shizuo glaring at me from fifthteen stories below. I grinned and sat down. 

I took out my phone and went to the chat room.

Kanra: Hey everyone!

Taro Tanaka: Hey Kanra!

Setton: Hey.

Bakyura: Die!

Kanra: That's mean Bakyura! Anyway got any news on whats been happening?

Taro Tanaka: Not really.

Bakyura: Other then the fact Shizuo has been quiet lately...

Saika has joined the chatroom.

Saika: Hi everyone!

Taro Tanaka: Hi!

Bakyura: Hey.

Setton: Hi Saika.

Kanra: Saika do you know any news?

Saika: Not really...But I am wondering... What happened to Izaya?

Taro Tanaka: Wait what do you mean what happened to Izaya?

Bakyura: That moron should be somewhere.

Setton: But if Shizuo is quiet then where is Izaya?

I looked down and saw Shizuo rip one of the support beams to the building. The building soon started to collapse and I was clinging on.

Kanra: Sorry guys got to go! See you all next time ;D

Kanra has left the chatroom.

I kept my phone and stood up. I balanced myself against a pillar and looked down. The ground was gaining fast. When there was about three floors left I jumped and rolled on the ground standing up. I looked behind me and watch the building tumble.

"My, My Shizu-chan. Tell me. For what do I owe the pleasure?" I said looking at him.

"I am obviously here to kick your smarty ass!" He yelled clearly annoyed.

"And why do I deserve to have my ass kicked?" I questioned grinning.

"Because I'm pissed off!" He screamed.

"Don't you think you are a little too old to play the part of a playground bully... Shizu-chan?" I taunted.

"Shut the hell up!" He growled. Just then shadows appeared again holding both of us down.

"Let me guess Celty. You were in the group chat. You looked at the location map and came here." I said giving a small smile.

Yeap. I didn't know you had enough time to head to the chat. But went there anyways. , She typed.

"What the hell Celty! I was about to kick his sorry ass!" Shizuo screamed.

It's a she until Shinra finds a cure. , She typed. The shadows around me disappeared and Celty tossed me a helmet. I nodded and put it on, I walked to the bike and sat on it clinging to Celty so I wouldn't fall off. 

"See you later Shizu-chan!~" I said as we drove off leaving the protozoan in the distance.