Chapter 2

The drive to Shinra's place was boring but I manage to stay awake. I wondered if Shizuo was free from those shadow vines that grabbed them both. 

"IZAYA!!!!" I heard as we were driving. I looked behind and I saw Shizuo trying to catch up. He picked up a sign post and threw it at us. I was tempted to taunt him but I somewhat I felt like I didn't.

Hang on , She typed and went faster taking shortcuts here and there trying to loose Shizuo, Not taunting him?

I laughed a little and said, "Don't feel like it, I guess"

Don't feel like it? You are always taunting him. Did something happened? , She started to type while the bike drove on its own.

"Interesting that your bike can move on it's own," I said and looked behind me and yelled, " Still trying to learn how to aim Shizu-chan?"

I guess that's a no.... , She typed and soon went back to driving. I was glad she dropped that subject. To be honest I didn't even know why.

~Time skip brought by Shizuo's flying lamp post~

After a long ride we were at Shinra's house with no Shizuo in sight. As soon as I went in I sat in the sofa as Shinra took some blood from me and other things which I soon got bored of. After all the test I felt tired. Being woken up at four in the morning and chased about wasn't exactly my vision for fun. I soon dozed off to sleep without myself knowing.

-Shizuo's POV- 

Kill.Kill.Kill.Kill. I thought as I walked to Shinra's house. I was annoyed. More or less. I took out my cigarette and lit it and kept walking. Once I reached there I threw my cigarette on the floor and smashed it. I knocked on the door and Celty opened it.

Izaya's asleep you know... , She typed to me , Try not to kill him while he is sleeping.

She moved from the door to the sofa and placed a blanket over Izaya who was sleeping up right. She then went to her room with a glare shot at me. I went over to Izaya and saw he really was sleeping. Watching his sleeping face somewhat made me very calm.

"Oh Shizuo!" Shinra said but then hushed his tone when he saw Izaya sleeping, " Shizuo what are you doing here?!"

" I was about to beat the shit out of Izaya..." I started saying.

"But?" Shinra asked with his eyes full of wonder.

"But Celty told me not to kill him." I said looking away.

"Oh..." I heard him say with dissappointment.

"What did you expect?" I asked feeling curious.

"Oh nothing... Just nothing..." He said and went to him room to sleep, "Feel free to sleep over if you want. It's like five in the morning." I said thanks and sat beside Izaya.

"Oh Shizu-chan?" He mummbled soon moving and rubbing his eyes.

"What flea?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Nothing I guess." He said and started to snuggle in the blanket soon lightly snoring. I stared at him awhile and soon fell asleep leaning on him.

~Time skip by the cute pair sleeping on each other! EEEEEE~

I woke up having the light shine in my eyes. I sat up and noticed I was leaning on Izaya. I got up and blushed profusely. I was glad he didn't wake up at all. I looked around and saw Celty putting a hand to her helmet and shaking as if she was laughing.

Have a night sleep? , She typed.

"Oh shut up.." I said groaning.

"What's with all the noise in the morning?" Shinra said when he came out yawning, "Is Izaya still asleep?"

Celty nodded and showed Shinra something I couldn't see. Soon they both tried to hold in their laughter.

"Wow I never thought this could happen..." Shinra said trying not to wake Izaya up.

"Never thought what could happen?" Izaya asked rubbing his eyes and yawning. Celty started typing in her phone , You and Shizuo looked so cute!!!

"Cute? Why is that?" He questioned. She stood up and tried to show Izaya the picture when I grabbed her and said I was going to talk to her.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I asked in a whispering but yelling tone.

Showing Izaya the picture of course! You two looked so cute together!!!! , She typed. Soon she started jumping like an excited fan girl. After calming down she showed me the picture of me leaning on Izaya and we were both sleeping. I blushed lightly and told her to delete it.

No way! I won't show Izaya but I get to keep the photo! , She typed. Knowing her she won't take no as an answer. So I agreed. We soon went back in and saw Izaya looking at the laptop. But what surprised me most was the fact he was wearing glasses.

-Izaya's POV-

 After Shizuo took Celty outside, Shinra showed me a laptop with the plan of the weird drug. I put on my fake glasses as I felt very comfortable with them and started reading. When Shizuo and Celty walked in they seemed very surprised.

"Problem?" I asked getting used to the girl voice I now had.

You wore glasses!? , Celty typed to me.

"Yea. It always makes me feel more relaxed now if you dont mind I have to go." I said standing up.

"Wait where?" Shizuo asked.

"I have a meeting with the people of this so called drugs and I am going to find a way to get me back to normal." I said walking to the door. Neither of them made any move to stop me. I walked out the door and went to the docks.

On the way I bumped into some guys once again. I kept my hand in my pocket fingering the knife getting ready to pull it out.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the bitch from last time." The first guy said, " The name's Gin and this here is Houtaru and Satoshi."

"Nice meeting you but I have to go." I said and started walking when they stopped me.

"What's the rush?" He said and pulled out his gun, "Scared?"

"Why should I be scared?" I questioned as he aimed the gun at my head. I pulled out my knife and we both had a stand off. Knife to gun.